"Christopher 1. I don't wanna talk to that nigga , 2. Block his number, 3. Why you got my bestie on your lap?" Ari said while raising her eyebrow. I smiled and covered my face. She's gonna kill me.

"This my girl, she didn't tell you?" Chris said and leaned back.

"Oh wowww so we're keeping secrets? Bet" Ari said while standing up and grabbing her purse

"Ari I was gonna tell you relax!" I said and she ignored me walking out the shop. I glared at Chris and sighed. She's so dramatic sometimes and I guess Chris is taking me home.

Ari's P.O.V

I can't believe Dream didn't tell me, her and light bright finally got together? I'm happy for her but damn at least tell your bestfriend. As I walked outside I seen Dave on the phone arguing with someone.

"Bruh just drop her off at my crib , Shoota should be there" He said and hung up. He looked at me and licked his lips , I held my hand up already knowing what he was finna say. I walked to my car got in and sped off.

I pulled up to my moms house and got out locking my doors. I walked up to her door and unlocked it with my key walking in.

"Mommy!" I screamed while going upstairs to her room.

"What Ari!" She yelled while coming out her bathroom. I walked to her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"I missed you Ma" I said while pouting. Ever since she got herself a new boo she be acting brand new.

"Mhm hmm what you do you want?" She said while crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes and told her about the Dave situation.

"You better talk to my son in law. He calls me everyday and visits me every other day" She said while sitting on her bed , I looked at her and crossed my arms

"Excuse me? Why are you talking to his cheating ass?" I asked and she smacked my thigh

"Watch your mouth and because I can tell he loves you. We all make mistakes Ariana. Oh and his daughter is so adorable. She calls me grandma" She said smiling. I glared at her and shook my head. I told her I would text her and walked out her house getting back in my car and driving off. Everyone's just doing shit behind my back now.

A Few Minutes Later

I pulled up to my house and sat in the car scrolling through Instagram and liked a post that Dream shared on her page

TheRealKyleSister and 20,000 others liked your post.
DreamDoll : My lil chef 😚💗 @ChrisBrownOfficial
View All 17,000 Comments

I got out my car and locked the doors then went inside my house and sat on the couch. I laid down and started thinking about the past.

Flashback :

"Dream I'm 3 months pregnant" I said while lookin down at my stomach, I'm not showing yet and it's weird because I didn't have any symptoms until now. I'm just now finding out I'm pregnant, I'm not even with my baby's father... Dream grabbed my arm and pulled me in a hug while rubbing my back. I cried silently into her shoulder and closed my eyes. Me and Dave aren't even on good terms and I'm dating somebody else.. how am I suppose to tell him I'm carrying someone else's child?

"It's gonna be okay Ariana. You hear me? Dave has no choice but to step up to the plate and be there for his unborn child. You have to tell Bagg and if he breaks up with you then that's on him" Dream said while wiping my eyes and looking at me. I nodded slowly and took my phone out my pocket looking at my lock screen

 I nodded slowly and took my phone out my pocket looking at my lock screen

I sighed and texted Bagg telling him we needed to talk. He texted me and said he was 10 minutes away. Dream ended up leaving to give us some privacy when Bagg arrived.

"Wassup Ma?" He said while kissing my forehead. I sighed and showed him the ultrasound. He smiled and looked at me

"We having a baby?" He said and rubbed my stomach. I teared up and shook my head slowly while looking up at him. His smile dropped and he clenched his jaw.

"You cheated on me Ariana?" He said and he grabbed my arm tightly. I told him no and that I just found out I was three months pregnant with Dave's child. Dave and I broke up 4 months ago and I've known Bagg for 2 years, He's always had a crush on me and I decided to give him a chance.. what I didn't know was that him and Dave had beef. If I would've known that I wouldn't have given Bagg a chance because my heart still loved Dave no matter how dumb he can be.

"So you carrying that niggas seed? Abort that shit Ari" He said and I looked at him like he was crazy. Abort my baby? This nigga gotta be smoking crack cause aint no way in hell.

"Are you fucking dumb? I'm not aborting a baby Bagg! " I yelled and he slapped me so hard I almost lost balance. I held my cheek and looked at him holding my tears back. I unlocked my phone and dialed Dream's number , Bagg grabbed my phone and threw it then pulled my hair and punched me in the mouth

"You and that baby won't make it out alive after I'm done with your ass" He said and started choking me. I started coughing and tried to move his hands but he was too strong. I kneed him between his legs and he groaned while letting go , I ran to my phone and heard Dream saying "hello" I told her to call the cops and to come back to my house while crying. Bagg came behind me and grabbed my phone throwing it against the wall and we started fighting , he kicked me in my stomach and I tried to run away from him but he held me down on the floor.

"I will fucking kill you Ariana!" He said while choking me and next thing I hear is my brother Darryl running upstairs and then I blacked out.

Flashback Over.

I sat up crying hard and put my head in my hands while rocking back and forth on the couch.

"Why why why why!" I yelled while crying. I should've just broke up with Bagg instead of telling him I was pregnant , maybe my baby would still be here. Maybe Dave would've did right by me. I sighed and wiped my face while grabbing my phone dialing his number. After a few rings he answered.

"Yo?" He said and I stayed silent

"Yo? Ari?" He said again and I chocked up on my tears before saying...

"I need you" He said he was on his way and I laid there crying with my hand on my stomach.

Like, Comment, Share ❄️