14 The Things Get Weirder

Start from the beginning

"Let's go in!" Hai Kuan led Zhuo Cheng entered the gate.

In front of the temple, they welcomed by the monks.

"I want to see Monk Xu Chai...!' Hai Kuan told his intention coming to temple.

"You even know the name of the monk...." Zhuo Cheng muttered beside him.

"He's praying now....!" Said one of the monks.

"When is he finish?" Asked Hai Kuan.

"He'll usually finish at 4," replied the monk. Then they left the boys.

Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng glanced at their handphone to check the time. Zhuo Cheng found that Zhan had called and texted him a few times.

"Hai Kuan! Zhan called me so many times!" Cried Zhuo Cheng.

It was only 2 in the afternoon. That means they have to wait for the Higherr Monk to finish his prayer another 2 hours. Hai Kuan stunned, thinking of something.

"I'll call Zhan back first!" Said Zhuo Cheng.

But Hai Kuan stopped him. Zhuo Cheng turned to Hai Kuan with a questioning look. Hai Kuan shook his head.

"Don't let Zhan know about our visiting to this temple. He wil definitely angry and maybe escape from us....!" Said Hai Kuan.

"Hai Kuan! He's our friend!" Cried Zhuo Cheng.

"Because he's our friend! We have to help him stay away from Lan Wangji!" Hai Kuan snapped back.

"But why? Lan Wangji is a good spirit!"

"That's it! Spirit! He is a Spirit. Not human. Human and spirit cannot live together in any relationships, Zhuo Cheng! No matter how good they are!"

"But I see they love each other...!"

Hai Kuan shook his head, "No. It isn't right. Zhan can't fall in love with him. He will only destroy himself. When Lan Wangji has no energy anymore to live in our world, he will surely bring Zhan to his world. We cannot let that happens, Zhuo Cheng....!"

Zhuo Cheng silent. What Hai Kuan has said was right and on point. There was no history that a human live happily ever after having a relationship with spirits. In the end, they'll suffer. If they don't end up dead, most of them ended live  as crazy and insane.

"Ok..." Zhuo Cheng muttered.

✓✓✓✓✓

I climb off Yibo's bike. I feel my back is broken since I have to straightened my back all the way long, so I won't touch his back while he was riding.

"Are you okay?" Yibo asks me when he saw me staggered slightly.

"Yeah!" I reply to him quickly.

I smile at him, but he never returns it. Bastard. He is my Junior,and how he behaves to his Senior is so unacceptable. But I can't complain, though. He did most the work just now.

"So I go now...!" He says.

"Awh! Okay. Bye! Thanks for the ride!" I reply.

He didn't answer. He ony looks at me sharply, then he flicks the shield glass  of his helmet down, then turns his bike to leave the flat building where I live with my two buddies.

Speaking about those two... Where is Zhuo Cheng? I never see him in any classes we attend to. He also never pick up my call, nor replies my texts. Don't he know that I have suffered from detention because of that ugly He Peng?