Chapter 24: Hulk SMASH

Start from the beginning

"Great job kid. On my word." Tony spoke through the earpiece.

There was silence.

A lot of silence.

"Now."

Suddenly there was loud thuds as Nat knocked out the three men at the front door, Hulk now walking quietly behind her.

He was needed for later, in case there was any- resistance.

Tony showed up behind the catwalk, throwing the men out of the ceiling window to Thor, hitting them with his hammer quietly off the premises.

"One, two, three- Tony behind you- oh- four, five." Thor said hitting them one by one and whispering.

Steve and Bucky working together, Steve knocked out the first guy by throwing his shield at him, Bucky catching it and hitting the other with Caps shield, then tossing it back to him.

Wanda had been using her magic to quiet the noise we had been making, while also strangling the two men by the office doors, just enough to let them pass out and sweep them in the hall closet.

Clint shooting his arrows at the four men quickly and diligently, being careful to not miss a single shot.

Loki and I still not being seen, we looked around and then he dropped our illusion, just then a two men came out from behind a large wall aiming their guns. Loki's eyes widened.

I teleported behind them and struck their heads together.

"Whoops." I dusted off my hands and they fell to the floor.

You are magnificent.

"I know, thank you." I smiled at Loki's comment, now smirking at him.

We all met up in the middle of the large room thinking of a plan.

"Everyone here?" Tony scanned the group before speaking again.

"Good, now we're looking for any kind of glowing, purple looking things. Don't get caught, be quick and be quiet." He said, at this point, we all split up in our groups.

Loki and I made our way down a long corridor, taking glances into the rooms before passing to the next.

"I think this might be useful." Loki said making me turn around and look into the room he was talking about, there was a large table with many, many people inside. Still unaware of our entrance.

"Hey we've got something, in the long corridor." I spoke to my earpiece.

"Go in. We're right behind you." I heard on the other end. Loki and I looked at each other and I teleported to the other side, the men and women scrambled to their feel and pointed their guns at me, Loki then joined me and they aimed for him, back and forth unsure who to aim at first.

"Now that's not how you greet a lady." Loki said coldly and I smiled waving at them. He had casted his green mist again and aimed, but didn't shoot.

"Now come on, apologize!" He said smirking. No one made a sound, and then there was a loud crash. Everyone looked around but there was nothing.

"Any last words?" Someone chirped.

"Yeah-" I stopped, smirking.

"Hulk...SMASH!" The green giant burst through the wall and began throwing everyone around. Back and forth, back and forth. Everything had been destroyed.

"Hulk like smashing. Smashing fun!" He shouted. Throwing a man down the long corridor.

"Good work buddy, now just- move, out of the room- please." Tony said squeezing by him.

"So what do we do with the glowy things now?" I asked pointing to the purple things on the floor.

"That 'glowy thing' is an explosive Chitauri Energy Core. It's highly dangerous. We take it back to shield so they can figure out how they are getting them." Tony spoke again, looking up at me.

"Great work everyone. Glad to see no one got hurt." He said pleased with our mission.

Everyone headed back to the Quinjet. Now talking about what's for dinner.

Great work out there.

You too. I couldn't have done it with you Lokes.

I gave him a warm smile and he wrapped his arm around me. Soon enough I went to talk with the others.

Once we got settled in the plane Loki had taken one for the team and passed out in the corner. I went to go and sit by him, leaning a little so I could also catch some sleep.

I was so tired, but we did good today.

And that's all I cared about.

————
A/n: hello to all my new followers/readers!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the love on tiktok, most of you have probably came from there and I appreciate all the new readers!

Is there anything you'd like to see more of in this story? More of a certain character? Less of a certain character?

Let me now here!
^^^^^

Happy reading! xxx