𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓷

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1/?

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1/?

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢ꔷ༺═──────────────═༻ꔷ

A normal year is what Harry wanted and being the 'Boy Who Lived' was not helping. It was forth year and the triwizarding tornament. But suprise suprise I was not getting a normal year as well as the others..

Ever since he started living with the Wealseys, he would stay awake looking at the ceiling. It was what he was thinking about that was concerning. He would wonder what The Draco Malfoy was doing. Where he was at. What classes he had. What his house looked like. It got to the point where I dreamed about him.

So he did the most rational thing in that situation; tell Hermione. As I explain my problem to her. She gave me a knowing look then she asked me,"Do you have feelings for Malfoy, Harry?"

Ofcource I denied it. Me? As in Harry Potter having a damn crush on bloody Malfoy? Thats repulsive.

I immediately denied all the accusations and Hermione sighed and left.

Now I'm staring at the ceiling on my bed trying to ignore the loud snoring coming from Ron.

I could never have a crush on Malfoy.

~~~

I think I have a crush on bloody Malfoy.

When I walk into the potions classroom, the first thing I look for is Malfoy. When Snape is asking me a question he knows damn well that I do not know, I'm to distracted looking at Malfoy to pay attention.

I realise that everything that happens has some kind of link back to Draco. That I can't stop looking for his face in a crowd. Sometimes in the shower, I find myself thinking of those pearly white teeth worrying the pink plump lip and feels himself yearn for something I never knew was there, certainly something I had never felt with Cho or Ginny, and in the end, he's forced to take myself in hand and stroke away the tension and confusion until he comes, his hand sticky and his arm tired. I think of Draco in the shower and wonder if he feels the same way about Harry.

I notice his every movement from the way he taps his index finger on the table when he gets bored to the luxirous shampoo that he uses. I notice when he does the potion, his eyes light up when it turns out successful and when he recieves praise for it. I also notice the way he always walks with is left foot in front before his right swaying his hips side to side.

The way he writes so effortlessly in neat, cursive handwriting with both is left and right hand. When the light shines on his milky, smooth skin.