𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6:

Start from the beginning

Shut up you fucking liar.

"Yeah alright. Freya, what did you say about Jordan telling me something?"

"O-oh, it's nothing."

"Uhh...okay?" Leo says with a confused look on his face.

Shit, shit, shit, shit. He's coming towards me.

I just need to get down the stairs. Like now!

"Jordan, there you are. What was you doing in there? You took long enough." Leo says chuckling.

I let out a nervous laugh "HAHA. Well umm... there was already people so I had to wait a bit." I mumble, scratching my head.

"People? What like more than one person, together?"

Well nooooo.

"N-no, I meant to say person." I stutter.
I think he can tell I'm lying. Well it wasn't obvious, was it?
      🤎
After a while of convincing me, Leo got me to play truth or dare with him and the others.

There's only about an hour left of this party, so I may as well make the most of it.

"Truth or dare." A boy that I don't know and is sitting on the couch, next to us said.

"Uhhh, truth." Freya replies.

"Have you ever cheated on one of your boyfriends?" The boy asks looking right at her.

She looks nervous to answer the question.

Well good, the bitch is a lying cheater.

"Freayaaaa... we're waiting for your answer." The random boy wines.

She signs before answering. " well...umm, yes."

Yes, I know you have. Bitch!

"You have?!" Leo's eyes widen.

"Which boyfriend. Not me, is it?"

Poor boy, nobody deserves to be cheated on.

Mickey stands up from the couch and sighs.

"We should just tell him Freya..."

"Tell me what?!" Leos staring back up.

"Mickey, shut up." Freya yells.

Mickey then blurts out "me and Freya have been seeing each other for a while now..."

"What do you mean, seeing each other? "

"We've made out a couple times, while you were at basketball practice and stuff." The stupid boy, Mickey says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I knew there was something going on between the two of you. If your going to do something so stupid, at least make it less obvious. I mean... Mickey not showing up to his first basketball game. And you Freya, on the same day going to get your 'nails done'. You know what, you two deserve each other." Leo snapped.

Wait, he's not mad?

"L-leo, let me explain." Freya cried walking up to him.

"No, there's really no need...The parties over, everyone go home!" Leo shouts walking out of the door heading to the garden.

People start walking out and getting into their cars.

Freya's walking towards mickeys car...

Of course she's got in it.

It's like there a couple, well I guess they are.

I haven't seen Brooklyn or the others in ages... shit, there my only ride home.

I'll call Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn, hey where are you?"

"Oh, hi. I'm still at Leo's, we're going now though. Where are you?"

"I'm just outside, would you mind asking Tobey if he can drive me home please?"

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you."

Think god she's still here.

"He said yes, start walking up to the car. We'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, bye."

I end the phone call and walk towards the car.
Tobey, Corey and Evelyn are walking towards the car.

"Hey Jordan, where have you been the whole time? We couldn't find you anywhere." Corey says as he gets in the car along with the others.

Slamming the door behind my I say "I don't know, I tried looking for you guys too."

"Well at least your here now." Evelyn smiles.

"Yeah." I smile.
             🤎
Tobey just pulled up outside my house.

Getting out of the car Brooklyn says "bye, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay bye." I shut the door and walk up my driveway.