To her disbelief, though, she had two potions books, one well kept and clean, the other a bit rough around the edges. It was clearly obvious which of the two were Persephone's, the other she had no clue.

"Someone must have dropped it in the hallway." She assumed, opening up the tattered pages. To her disbelief, it did not have a real name within it - scribbled inside was The Half-Blood Prince. Persephone huffed, there was no way she could find the person this belonged to, due to their being several dozen half-bloods within Hogwarts.

Back inside her dorm, Persephone proceeded to mend and read each page of this odd-ball of a book. Each page she gently repaired the torn and folded parchment with her wand as she read. Each page held more and more information that Persephone would have had no clue about to begin with.

Her forte was never potions to begin with, she was far more interested in herbology. She rather not be sitting in a smokey damp room, hovering over a cauldron - instead, she'd much rather be cooped up in a green house studying for classes and taking care of her collection of Bouncing Bulbs.

It was still late at night, and Persephone was still wide awake, reading each and every page of notes and even decided to start writing her own notes on what she knew about plants and how they interact in potions. She was underneath her blankets, her wand next to her shining a bright light as she read and wrote.

"Persephone! Get to sleep!" her dorm-mate yelled, throwing a pillow at her. Persephone groaned and shut her book, turning off the light of her wand. Although, she was not able to sleep, she snuggled herself deep within her indigo comforters.

 Although, she was not able to sleep, she snuggled herself deep within her indigo comforters

It was now Saturday, and Persephone sat poised and patient within the library. Every few minutes, she'd look down at her watch and would tap her feet impatiently.

"Persephone, right?" A sullen voice asked, a gloomy aura immediately filling the area of which Persephone resided.
"Severus, what are you doing here?" Persephone asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I wanted to study with everyone as well, I've brought 3 galleons in return."
Persephone huffed, and took the money. This could probably buy her some new Sneezewort seeds.

Shortly after, Lily joined - behind her was an over-excited James Potter, who's smile turned quickly into a frown.
"What is that git doing here!?"
"He paid, so I will be tutoring him as well."
Persephone responded with her usual decorum.
"That's perfectly fine, Persephone. Maybe now James can learn to get along with him." Lily responded.

"Now, before we get started. Your payment?" Persephone queried.
James and Lily both handed her 6 galleons in return.

"Good! Now, let's see..." Persephone pondered, biting her lip as she thought. "Oh, right. Let's start with Defense Against the Dark Arts since that's what Lily had needed help with."

Persephone took out her wand and turned everyones Defense Against the Dark Arts books to a certain page. "Now, start reading the chapter. We have lots of work to do!"

The table went completely silent as each teen focused on reading, until James started to tap his wand against the table.

"Must you make so much noise?" Severus asked, glaring at the glasses wearing man-child.
"Just pretend I'm not here." James smirked.
"Both of you quit it." Lily retorted.

The three of them continued to bicker and fight, until Persephone slammed all of their books with the wave of her wand. She stood up, towering over all of them with her taller stature. They all looked to be a bit scared. "All of you shut it!"

"JAMESY WAMESY! There you are you rascal! I haven't seen you in hours!" Said a lanky teen with a beard already growing in. His hair was unkept and looked mangy - like a dog, which almost made Persephone regurgitate her breakfast at the site.

"Sirius, how did you end up in here you arse?" James chortled.
"Well, Lily is always here, and you're always fawning over Lily, so I suspec-" Sirius paused, looked over at Severus, then turned back to James, "What in Merlin's name is this git doing here?"
"He paid to be here, so he belongs here. Now if you're not going to pay, then hurry up and sod off." Persephone huffed, her eyes now turning a tinge of red.
"No, no. I'll pay, love." Sirius dropped a couple of galleons on the table and sat down, winking in the process.

Persephone rolled her eyes, and opened up everyone's books again.
"Where is your book, Sirius?"
"Book? I don't carry those." Sirius replied, sitting back.
"Then come here, we will share. Merlin knows you need at least some tutoring."
Sirius smirked and sat down next to Persephone, leaning on her shoulder playfully.
"You smell of wet dog, get off me." Persephone complained.
James laughed in response.

Persephone turned out to be a very great tutor, managing to get even Sirius a basic understanding of some of the material he's learning in class. Severus seemed to catch up on most of his homework, as well as Lily finally being able to cast a few difficult spells.
James, on the other hand, didn't really seem to care for a word Persephone said towards him, but did help with tutoring Lily and Sirius.

After hours of studying, the Library was proceeding to close.

"That was fun, love. You really do make a great tutor." Sirius flirted teasingly.
"Give it a rest." Persephone rolled her eyes.
"We should all study again tomorrow, bring Remus and Peter along as well." Lily chimed in, a gleam on her face that almost made James melt.
"Sure, as long as I'll be getting compensated." Persephone replied haughtily.
"Of course, and maybe we should all go down to the Three Broomsticks as well!" Sirius suggested.
Everyone seemed to have nodded in agreement.

"Persephone, let me walk you to your dorm, hm?" Sirius asked, smiling brightly.
Persephone rolled her eyes but let him walk with her anyways, just so that she'd have someone to hold her books.

"Will you bring your books tomorrow, Sirius?" Persephone scolded.
"Of course, love." Sirius replied sappily.

Persephone huffed in a response, stopping in front of the Ravenclaw's common room entrance. "Well, here I am. Thank you for walking me, now shoo." she said, brushing him off and taking all her books from him.

"Goodnight Ms.Clarke." Sirius replied in a faux-stern manner.