Chapter 2

Miranda woke up to the sound of Callie and Arizona in the kitchen making breakfast, she slipped on a hoodie and some sweat pants and walked into the kitchen.
"Dang Callie why can't you cook like this all the time." Miranda sat down at the bar and watched Callie cook.
"I only cook really good food for my girlfriend." Callie kissed Arizona on the nose.
"Glad to know where I stand."
"Girl bye anyways so did you get the hot doctors number last night." Arizona asked.
"You bet your ass I did." Miranda pulled his card out of her wallet.
"Get it Miranda, so are you going to call him." Callie asked while putting some bacon on a plate.
"Yeah I figured we talk about how last night went and I hope we are going to see each other again."
"Good, from what you told us, you guys seem to have a connection." Arizona stood and ate her breakfast.
Miranda was starving so she finished her food and walked to her room and called Ben.
"Hello." Ben asked not knowing it was Miranda that called him.
"Hey Ben it's Miranda, I was just making sure that you didn't give me a fake number." Miranda laughed into the phone.
"Of course I wouldn't give you a fake number but I hope you know that I had really fun last night."
"Me too and I look forward to seeing you at the hospital tomorrow." Miranda smiled although Ben couldn't see her.
"Yeah but how about we go on an actual date tonight to a nice restaurant." Ben asked hoping Miranda would answer the question correctly.
"Of course, are you going to pick me up at my house."
"Yep I will be their at 7:30 tonight."
"Well I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight Dr.Warren." Miranda didn't mean for that to sound so sexy.
"Me too Dr.Bailey." Ben said and hung up the phone.
After their conversation ended she FaceTimed with her two sisters.
"Guess what bitches." Miranda said while looking at her sisters faces.
"Ooo what." Veronica asked, she was basically a younger version of Miranda just not as smart.
"I have a date tonight with a hot doctor." Miranda drug out the t in hot.
"No way, do you have a picture of him." Danielle asked as she got ready for work over the phone.
"Yeah I'll send it to our group chat."
"Damn Miranda, how did you manage to pull him." Veronica looked shocked.
"Well I do have some sexiness in me." Miranda laughed and so did her sisters.
"Miranda if I had a date as hot as him we would be under the sheets on the first date." Danielle raised her eyebrows.
"We know you would." Miranda and Veronica said at the same time.
"I hate you both." Danielle said as the two other girls laughed.
"Y'all need to fly down here sometime soon so that I can see your beautiful faces." Miranda said with a sad voice.
"Well Miranda we have something to tell you." Danielle said with a smile.
"We are moving to Seattle and so is mama and daddy." Veronica finished her sisters sentence.
"Are you serious." Miranda jumped off her bed.
"Yeah we are moving in like two months so we have been packing our things and getting ready for the move." Veronica said laying on her bed with the phone at an angle.
"I'm so excited but I do have to go run a few errands and I have to get a few things for my date tonight."Miranda hung up a few clothes in her closet.
"Okay babe, I'll talk to you all tonight." Veronica said and hung up the phone and so did Danielle.
Miranda was so excited that her family was moving closer to her and she could know see them every week and not just at the holidays. She decided to lay down for a few more minutes and decided to get ready so she could go get a few things for tonight. After she had got ready she told Callie where she was going and when she would be back. First Miranda drove to Kohl's and happened to find a black mid thigh dress that showed some cleavage but not much and she found a pair of suede leopard ankle strap heels. She then went to the jewelry store to pick out a new necklace  that had the letter M on it. Finally she went to target and got Ben a Lakers t-shirt since he had let her borrow his last night.
"Damn it's already 2:30." Miranda said to herself as she pulled into the apartment building complex.
Miranda went to her apartment and laid on her bed for a while before she turned on her tv and started watching a movie. Halfway through the movie she fell asleep and woke up at around 4:47.
"Callie, are you home." Miranda yelled out.
"Yeah, why." Callie walked in Miranda's room.
"Oh no reason I was just wondering."
"Okay what time is your date coming to pick you up." Callie wiggled her eyebrows.
"7:30, so I think I'm gonna sleep another 30 or 45 minutes." Miranda laid back down and nodded off.
She woke up and got in the shower, washing her hair and rinsing her body. Once she finished with her shower she blow dryer her hair and curled the ends of it, she put on some makeup and put on her matte red lipstick. Finally Miranda put on the outfit that she picked out earlier and checked herself out in the mirror. She finished getting ready at about 7:00 and her a knock come from the door.
"Dang is Ben this early." Miranda whispered to herself as she walked to the door, Miranda opened the door and was in shock.
"Supriseeee." Both of Miranda's sisters said at the same time.
"Danielle, V, what are you guys doing here." Miranda offered them inside her and Callie's apartment.
"We figured we would maybe stay a week and see this date of yours." Veronica sat on the sofa in the living room.
"Well you guys do know I have a date tonight right."
"Yeah we know so me and V will keep each other company." Danielle explained.
"Whatever." Miranda laughed and heard a knock at the door.
While Miranda was walking towards the door she heard Ben say something.
"I can't believe you two made me take you guys on a date that was supposed to be for two." Ben sounded a little angry.
"Heyyy." Miranda opened the door and seen Ben and two other men with him.
"Miranda I am so sorry but my two so called friends here Dante and Justin made me bring them." Ben said as the two guys waved to Miranda.
"Actually that might be a good thing because my sisters just got into town and I guess they can go with us." Miranda smiled and told Ben's friends to go introduce themselves to her sisters.
"Wow that had to have been perfect timing and I got you these." Ben handed Miranda 12 roses.
"Awww you didn't have to do that."
"Well I felt like I needed to and I feel like I need to do this." he kissed Miranda deeply on her lips and she even let him slip his tongue in a little.
"I am glad you did that but we should probably go see what our plus twos are doing." Miranda laughed and her and Ben walked to the kitchen.
Miranda put the roses in a vase and water while Ben watched her, they then went to the living to see if everyone was ready to go.
"Hi ladies in Benjamin Warren but everyone calls me Ben." Ben shook Veronica and Danielle's hand.
"Nice to meet you Ben and I hope you have good intentions with our sister." Veronica smiled.
"I almost certainly do and before you tell me who is who, you're Danielle's and you're Veronica." Ben pointed to the sisters.
"Correct but should I be worried." Danielle asked.
"No but Miranda has told me a lot about you two but have y'all picked your date for the night."
"Well Danielle picked me." Justin put his hand on her shoulder and they both smiled.
Justin was white and tall, he was 6'4 and played basketball for the Portland Trail Blazers, he had brown hair and blue eyes that drove women crazy, and he was also Danielle's age.
"Yeah and Veronica chose me although I don't really like women." Dante laughed.
Dante was gay but he enjoyed basketball like Ben and Justin and was just like any other straight man. Dante had a somewhat short faded haircut with a short and thick beard.
"It's a little bit of a bummer but I'll take what I can get." V laughed and so did everyone else.
They all left to go to a bar downtown and hang out their for a bit and then would go to a restaurant called the The Neighborhood bar and grill.
"Do you guys think I'm a little overdressed." Miranda asked as they walked into the bar.
"No girl you look good." Danielle said as her and Justin held hands.
"You look really good." Ben whispered in her ear making her blush.
Justin walked up to the bartender and ordered everyone a tequila shot.
"Cheers to everyone's dates and to having fun tonight." Justin said then everyone drank their shots.
"Thank you Justin." Miranda said and ordered herself a dry martini.
"Ahh no problem any girlfriend on Ben's is mine and Dante's friend."
"Glad to know that." Miranda laughed.
Miranda excused herself and went to the bathroom and so did her sisters.
"Guys I really like Justin." Danielle leaned against the sink counter while Miranda and Veronica used the bathroom.
"Well then ask him out." V said coming out of the stall.
"Don't you think he should ask me out first." Danielle replied.
"Not necessarily." Miranda said as she finished using the bathroom and they all went back to their dates.
When they got back to the guys Ben pulled Miranda aside from all of them.
"I'm sorry that it couldn't be just us tonight." Ben relaxed his hand on her knee as she was sitting on a bar stool.
"Ben it's fine and plus if you want to we can have some alone time tonight."
"That sounds nice." Ben kissed her forehead and they walked back to join their party.
They all got a little tipsy at the bar but were all still fine to go and eat. They arrived at The Neighborhood Bar and Grill and were really hungry.
"I hope their isn't a wait time cause I'm starving." Justin rubbed his stomach.
"Well with your size, I would figure that." Danielle said and everyone laughed.
While they were waiting it was pretty crowded so Ben was standing behind Miranda and he hesitantly massaged her shoulders.
"Ben that feels amazing." Miranda closed her eyes.
"I bet it does." he kissed her ear and slightly bit it.
"Damn could y'all get a room." Veronica said whispering so that no one else could here her.
The couple laughed and were called to be seated.
The group sat in a corner booth that was able to seat them all.
"How about instead of all of us getting a separate meal we just get the big nacho appetizer and everyone can just get a side of their choice then we split the check at the end." Dang suggested and everyone agreed.
When that waiter came by they ordered some drinks and went ahead and told him what they wanted to eat. Ben threw his arm around Miranda's shoulder and she laid her head on him.
"I am so tired even though I didn't do really anything today." Miranda sighed.
"Me too." Ben yawned and watched closely at Danielle and Justin.
"They seem to be hitting it off." Miranda laughed and so did Ben, Dante and Veronica.
The waiter brought their food out shortly after and they all dove into the nachos.
"Damn these are good, have you been here before Dante." Veronica asked.
"Actually yeah, my boyfriends parents own it so I know all the good food and deals."
"That's nice I hope you bring your boyfriend around sometime so I can meet him." Miranda smile and took a sip of her martini.
"I will definitely make sure that happens." Dante replied.
They all ate more food than they should have but it was all really good and they ended up taking some left overs home.
"Do you'd just want to spend the night at my apartment since my roommate has a spending the night with her girlfriend." Miranda asked as they walked to the car.
"I call dibs on bunking with Justin." Danielle climbed on Justin's back so that he gave her a piggy back ride.
"Yeah as long as you're cool with it." Dante smiled and opened the car door.
They drove back to the apartment and when they got their Miranda changed the sheets on her and Callie's bed so that Dante, Veronica, Justin, and Danielle could sleep in the beds while Miranda and Ben slept on the fouls out couch in the living room.
"Thank you Miranda." Dante said as he closed Callie's bedroom door and Veronica laid in the bed.
She walked back to the living room and seen Ben finishing putting the sheets on the couch.
"Ben I could have helped you." Miranda walked beside him.
"It's fine." He shrugged.
"Hey I got you something today." Miranda went to the kitchen to give him the shirt she bought for him.
She tossed the shirt to Ben and he smiled.
"Is this a repay for the shirt o gave you the other night."
"It sure is." Miranda laughed.
"Well I appreciate it, so would you like to lay down on this couch and watch a movie with me." Ben asked as he stripped down to his boxers.
"I sure would." Miranda pulled off her dress and when she got in the bed she pulled the covers up to her neck.
They found a horror movie but Miranda was scared to death so most of the time she hid her face into Ben's ribs.
"Miranda do you want me to change the channel." Ben asked as he stroked her hair.
"No it's okay." she lied but she would do anything to please Ben.
"Well I'm going to turn it off anyway because we're both tired and need to get some rest."
"Thank you Ben."
"Anything for you Miranda." Ben said as he spooned Miranda and kissed her goodnight.