01

{ New Orleans Louisiana }

|Jenesis Marie Miller~ Jen|
~ 17 yrs
Excuse any mistakes

"Jen, Jen  get up bro" my lil sister diamond yelled in my ear making me mug her

"Jen, Jen get up bro" my lil sister diamond yelled in my ear making me mug her.

"What bro" I lifted my head up looking at her.

"It's 7:30 already we can't be late on our first day of school and I'm already half way ready " She Said sounding like she was about to cry.

"Alright alright I'mma get up" I said rolling my eyes.

Me and D (aka diamond) practically live by ourself our mom and dad always out of town because of their job.

I got up and went to my restroom connected to my room and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went in my closet to find something cute to wear cus you know I gotta show out on my first day.

I found a black blue and white snoop dog shirt and some regular ripped jeans to wear with my blue and white air forces.

I then hopped in the shower and played my favorite song.

"Good day in my mind safe to take a step out" I sung loudly in the shower.

"Get some air now, let yo edge out" I heard another voice sing.

"GIRL GETCHO ASS OUT HERE " I yelled causing d to laugh.

"Mann alright but hurry up it's 8;00 already " d said walking out and slamming the door.

I turned the shower off , paused my music and put my clothes on.

I grabbed my AirPods , car keys ,my phone , lip gloss and wallet then headed to the door.

"Come on I'm ready" I yelled to d while walking to my black 202o Honda I got for my 16th birthday.

Since we was already late I sped out our driveway making D hit her head on the dash bored

I busted out laughing making her give me a dry stare face .

"That ain't even funny ugly ass " she said rolling her eyes.

"Watch yo mouth lil girl" I said stepping hard on the breaks making her hit her head on the dash bored again.

"That's why u need to put ur seat belt on" I said glancing at her.

We then arrived at the school seeing a lot of people sitting on there cars and talking I guess waiting on the bell to ring.