A Day at the Compound

A Day at the Compound|Avengers x Reader

No Pronouns Mentioned 

Words- 579

Warnings- slight profanity

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     "Ughhhhh" I groaned as I slumped over the couch. "UGHHHHHH, I'm so bored " I groaned louder. "Will you shut up!" Sam yelled from the bar, "We're all bored,". Today was Friday. We had nothing to do. No meetings, no parties, no missions. Nothing at all. To make it worse, half of the group wasn't even there. Worst day ever. Usually, I would enjoy a half-day like this but today it just wasn't enjoyable. Then I got an idea. "Hey Sam!" I looked over at him. "Yea?" he responded. "Let's go for a run, I'll go get Steve," before he could answer I ran to Steve's room. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again... no answer. I opened the door and saw it empty. I wonder where he is. I thought. I went to Wanda's room which had the door cracked open. "Hey Wanda, have you seen Steve?" I asked. "No, but you should go check the training room" she responded.

   I walked into the trading room and saw Steve and Bucky training. "Hey Y/N," Steve said as he noticed me. Bucky waved to me. "You guys wanna go on a run with Sam and I?" I asked. "Sams' going to be there? Then no I'm good," Bucky said walking out after he patted my shoulder. "Ok then... how about you Steve?" I asked him. "Yeah just let me get some water," he responded. I went up to my room and got changed.

   "Okay.. race?" I asked Sam and Steve as we walked outside. "I know I'm going to win but let's go," Steve said looking at Sam with a knowing look. Sam rolled his eyes. "Go!" I yelled as I took off. Within a few seconds Steve was ahead of us. As San and I made it about 1/4 of the distance Steve passed us. "On your left!" He said running past. Sam groaned and tried to catch up with him. "Ow- cramp! Cramp!," Sam said jumping on one leg to the tree. I walked over to him and tried to catch my breath. "Already tired?" Steve asked us with a smile. "Oh screw you, Steve," I said leaning against the tree. He let out a light laugh and held out his hand to help me up. I accepted it and was instantly pulled to my feet. "What about me?" Sam asked. "No I'm good," Steve said as he began walking back to the compound. Sam groaned and lifted himself up.

   After my shower, I made my way down to the kitchen. I saw Wanda and Vision making something. "Hmm smells good, what is it?" I asked taking a seat on the stool. "Chicken paprikash," she responded her accent coming out a bit. "Vision tried to make it but I had to help him," she said with a smile. "Well to be fair, I can't taste. Which makes it hard to cook," Vision said pointing to his mouth. I slowly nodded.

  After we ate, I made my way up to my room. "Friday take me to the 6th floor please," I said as I walked into the elevator. A few seconds later the door opened again. I walked to my room and got into my bed. I rolled in the blankets and soon fell asleep.

The End

_________________

Vote PLEASEE

Hope you liked it 👯‍♂️