Tired

Lumine: Master Jean I have a few commissions that are requested by some of the citizens.

Jean: Oh ok put them in the pile over there. Haysk.

Lumine: Master Jean are you okay? You look tired.

Jean: I'm fine.

Suddenly Jean fainted in front of them. Lumine panicked and called the others.

Lumine: Master Jean! Lisa!

They immediently called a doctor. Diluc and Klee had no idea what was going on because they were still in solitary confinement.

Doctor: She's fine. But she needs to rest for a couple of days. I also recommend for her to sleep everyday. She hasn't slept in 3 days.

Lisa: That is noted.

Diluc and Klee finally got out of Solitary Confinement. Diluc saw Lumine running around.

Diluc: Finally out of that boring place. You stay here almost everyday?

Klee: Yes!

Diluc: How did you survive. Oh Lumine what are you running around for?

Lumine: *Pants* Master Jean is sick. So I have to cover some of her work.

Diluc: What?!

Diluc immediently went to see Jean. He ordered a maid to bring Klee home.

Kaeya: The "responsible" husband finally arrived.

Diluc: How's Jean?

Lisa: She's fine. Doctor says she just needs to rest.

Diluc: I'll take her home.

Diluc carried Jean home and Jean slowly woke up in his arms.

Jean: Diluc? What are you-

Diluc: Shh. Go back to sleep.

Jean woke up the next day in Diluc's room. Her arms were also around Diluc and Diluc's arms around her.

Diluc: Oh you're finally awake.

Jean: Diluc what are you doing in my room?

Diluc: I figured  we could sleep toghether in the same room again.

Jean: Eh?

Diluc: Look, you need to take care of yourself more. Doctor says you have to sleep every night. So it's better if I keep an eye on you.

Jean: Ah. I see.

Diluc: I have to go to work. Love you!

Jean: Wait, did he just say-