Bakugou

It's 3 am and there you where knocking on your boyfriends dorm room door. He's probably gonna yell at you but like, your balling your eyes out right now so maybe not.

*knock
Knock
Knock
You heard noises from inside the room of an angry explosion boy getting out of his bed, then the door was quickly swung open and there stood you very angry boyfriend.

"Y/n what the fuck it's 3 in the morn... hey why the fuck are you crying." He said going up closer to you. He put is hand on your cheek and wiped the tears a little making you look up at him. You just cried even more and hugged him baring your head into his chest. He then picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, walking to his bathroom and setting you down on the counter. He stood right in between your legs and put his hands on your thighs.

"Hey look at me." He said, and you slowly looked up into his beautiful ruby eyes.

"I don't know why your crying but please don't, I fucking hate when you cry." He said, if you told anyone that those words came from his mouth, nobody would believe you, he is only ever like this with you.
"And I hope it's not some dumb fucking reason like you hate your body or something." You slowly looked down guilty, that was the exact reason why you where crying.

"Y/n, your fucking perfect you here me." He said tilting your head so you where looking at him again.

"I love every fucking thing about you, your chubby little body, your stretch marks. And especially your beautiful thick as fuck thighs. I love you ok. I love fucking all of you." He said touching every single spot he named with love in his eyes. You begin to cry happy tears this time, his words where all you needed.

"I love you too Katsuki." He then brought you into a passionate kiss. After you guys released he picked you up again and walked over to his bed, laying down with you on top of him well he played with your hair. You fell asleep instantly, him following shortly after.