next day day before angelicas bday

Its February 19 and my birthday is tomorrow im a year younger than joe im turning 23. My babies are getting bigger and their eyes bluer Dylans hair getting curly taking after his mom and its brown like mine. Luke well hes got dirty blonde hair just like his father.

"Angelica im taking the boys out to the mall so you can rest you know" joe said just before he left. I looked around nothing to do. I just layed there. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00 am. Its early. I decided to watch Netflix. I made popcorn and got some pop from the fridge. I scrolled through the categories and saw a show named supernatural. I clicked on it. The beginning started and i was suddenly hooked. So there are hunters and they hunt supernatural creatures. They are both sexy and ride an impala. Oh my lord. Then an angel named castile came out. I like him he is my favorite character also moose. Im on the 8th season and its like 7:00pm. Where is joe and my babies!?

Joes pov

What do i get angelica its her birthday tomorrow and i have no clue. Ive been walking around the mall with two loud baby twins my babies feels weird to say that but i like it. I walked around longer amd stopped at a jewelry shop. I walked in and found what i needed and what will be a perfect gift for my princess. 

I walked to the car and i was welcomed by fans. "Hi joe could we uhh get a picture with you and the twins." The girl asked. "If your able to carry one then yes." I told her laughing. She picked up luke but i was kinda worried no one else but my friends and family carried my boys. I don't know im kinda bwing protective. "Careful with their heads they are still fragile since they were born three days earlier. " i said. "Your so protective wjy cant you have my babies...she paused soon coming to her senses one what she said. "I cant believe i just said that." She said. "Hey dont worry angelica said the same thing and i wasnt that big of a vlogger yet she was just alfies cousin then. And zalfie never existed." I told her she gasped. "Long live zalfie. So what she tell you" she asked. "Well she was speaking her mind she does that a lot. Well she said god he's hot i want him to have my children. " i said laughing at the moment. "I can tell you really love her." She said. I nodded "your picture " i told her and she smiled and handed her friend her phone they took a few pictures and she left. I put the boys back in.the car seat and went home.

A few minutes latter i entered the house to see my princess asleep tv on popcorn on the floor and messy hair. I took the boys to there bed since they are sleeping and took her to ours she curled up into my chest and took a deep breath and smiled. She is beautiful i love her with all my heart