me, myself and HER

This rain is really cold, if only i had kept mi legs closed i would be in a warm dry house with my family and not walking in the rain PREGNANT. It was bad enough that the baby's father's didn't want to be involved but now i have no were to go since my mom kicked me out and i couldn't go to my dad's because he's in jail. I've always told myself i wouldn't be one of those black girl sterio types, but here I am 17 and pregnant walking in the rain with nowhere to go but im thinking im De'erika Richardson i can and WILL make it!! As im thinking all of this my thoughts were interrupted bye the sound of somebody calling my name.

"De'erika? "

i turn around quick because it's dark outside and we all know the freaks come out at night. when i turn around i see a Mexican girl about 5'4 and about 109pounds long dark hair and a pink aeropostale hoodie and matching aeropostale sweat pants and all black Jordan's on. I then realized it was my best friend in the whole wide world rosa

"Rosa?"

"naww it's Santa...of course it's Rosa." she said soo sarcastically but i could tell she was suspicious as to why i was walking in the rain by myself 6 months pregnant with no jacket on.

"what are you doing here?" i asked like it was totally normal for me to be here.

"what do you mean what am i doing here, what are you doing here?" she looked pretty upset that i was walking in the rain but i guess any best friend would be.

"I ummmmm i was going to... YOUR HOUSE" i was finally able to get that out but i don't think she believed me because she gave me that (why the f are u lying knowing u can't lie) look

"my house is the other way chika...u know that" she said with eye brow turned up "what's really going on"

"my mom kicked me out the house after she got tiered of taking care of me" i mummbled

"but she knows your pregnant why wo-" i cut her off

"can i stay with you and your folks please???" i begged

"Of course u can dee" she had the most sincere look on he face i got in the passenger side of her red Malibu

"can we stop by my house to get my things and la'niyas stuff" la'niya iz my baby girls first name and la'niya monae ray is her whole name (her Daddys name is Derrick Ray)

"yea we can stop by there and get the stuff hopefully yo mama aint gonna be trippen" Rosa said with a major attitude i take it that she was mad at my mom for kicking me out and to be honest i was too.