Chapter 9- Feelings

MADISONS POV

It's been 4 days since we have seen the boys. During those four days I contemplated whether or not I should text the boys. Lisa and I both had all their numbers. I can't believe they trust us that much with their phone numbers.

I just got back from school, and to be honest it wasn't that bad. The boys are still in LA. They are staying here for 2 more weeks, because they are writing some new music. I really wanted to know how Luke was so I guess I will text him.

I sat there looking at my phone for ten minutes deciding whether I should hi or hey. After 10 long wise minutes I chose hey. Was he going to reply? Does he still remember me? Does he hate me? Questions flooded through my brain so fast. I heard a ding on my phone and just my luck. He texted back!!

LUKES POV

Madison had texted me and I am really glad she did. I loved talking to her about anything. I feel like she is the type of girl who could be sweet yet aggressive. I have been texting her for two hours. She asked about my song writing and tour. But I wanted to really get to know her, I want to take her on a date.

AUTHORS NOTE
I TRIED TO LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER BUT I GUESS IT IS BUT NOT. REALLY HOPE YOU LOVE IT BUT IT PROBABLY SUKS
XXX