chapter 1 party

Author's pov

Taehyung is getting ready for an mission. He is supposed to kill the Lee family. Any mission he goes on he succeeds. And this time he won't lose. He'll make sure everything goes planned. "Taehyung come on." J-hope said. "Okay, is everything planned?" Taehyung asked. "Yep." J-hope replied.

"Okay here I come." Taehyung said fixing his tie. He then walked out of the house and hoped in the car with the others. "The others are already in their positions Taehyung." Namjoon said. "Okay good." Taehyung said. Yoongi then quietly handed Taehyung an ear piece and Taehyung put it on.

Taehyung pov

We reached the party and went in. "Hwa-young go now." I said signaling her to start the mission. When she went upstairs and said she drugged him we started shooting. People started screaming and running.

After the mission was over we ran to the car and drove off. "Is everyone here and okay?" Jin asked. "Yea." We all answered. "Did hwa-young make it to the car?" Jin asked again. "Yea." Namjoon said. "Okay good." Jin said.

When we got home I rushed to my room and showered then plopped on my bed. I was happy to be home after a long day. I've been out all day.

My feet were hurting cause I've been on them all day. I got on my phone and went to facebook and saw lots of post about a specific family.

The Jeon family. I rolled my eyes and went to Jimin's profile. I kinda enjoyed looking at the members posts they're very funny to me.

"Hey." Jin said entering my room. "Yes Hyung?" I asked. "You hungry?" He asked me. I nodded yes and got up and headed downstairs.

I sat at the table with the others and began to eat like everyone else. "Tae you okay?" Jimin asked me. I nodded and continued to eat. After dinner I ran to my room and layed on my bed scrolling again.

I then saw another post of the Jeon family. I then groaned and threw my phone. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then went to bed after a long day.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Next day I woke up around 4 for some reason. I got up and looked at my phone and saw I had got a notification from facebook.

 I got up and looked at my phone and saw I had got a notification from facebook

Banana- what. I can't whoever this is must be kidding me. I ended up following the person back. So now we are friends. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I then decided to take a walk in the rain because of how Misty it was outside. I always enjoyed rainy or snowy days. It's just so satisfying to watch the snow and rain hit the ground.

I walked till about 4:40 and then went back home. While I was walking I bumped into some. "Excuse me, I'm sorry for bumping into you." The person said. He had on a mask so I didn't know who he was.

"It's okay but next time watch where you are going." I said raising my voice a little. He bowed and left quickly. God what is wrong with people?

Person (?) pov

Why are people so mean? I said sorry and he still raised his voice at me. I had to walk all the way home because I had got dropped of the first time.

I hate when my driver does that. Drop me off then make me walk all the way to the palace. My parents are gonna be so disappointed.

I finally reached my home. Everyone was still sleep. I went to my room and changed my clothes then went to my bed. I had left my phone so I'm just now seeing a notification.

 I had left my phone so I'm just now seeing a notification

Good thing he accepted it. I have a friend now. I wonder what he look like. I never thought I'd make friends since I've mainly been in the house. I'm not even supposed to have Facebook.

I would text him but I'm very shy. I never had any interaction with anyone but my parents and the servants.

"Sir you are still awake?" One of my servants said. "Yea, I guess I'm not tired anymore." I said sighing. "Oh okay." He said. I played on my phone till it was time to wake up.

My mom usually wake me up so I pretended to sleep. When she came in she kissed my cheek. "Sweetie wake up." She said with a sweet tone. I sat up and looked at my mom. "Good morning sweetie did you sleep well?" She asked. I nodded. "That's great." She added. I then got up and went to the bathroom to start the day. I can still remember me bumping into that guy earlier. He felt familiar for so reason.