06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

"Why are you sulking in the corner Rośe?" Jisoo Unnie looked at me and smile.

Am I sulking? Why didn't I notice that I am all alone here in the corner munching cheesy chicken drumsticks..?

My mouth is now full of chicken, I can't talk properly for me to depend myself! Huhuhu~

"Uhm.." I tried to swallow the foods before talking. "I jwust wayk to eatch alone." Ugh! I sounded so stupid!

My gazed went to Chanyeol and saw him smilling widely while staring back at me. "Kyeopta~"

And that made me blush sooo hard.

***

J E N N I E

I laughed while looking at Rośe being so whipped beside Chanyeol. She really really adores him so much.

"You look like you're having fun teasing your member." Kai stole my attention from my ship.

I raised a brow at him, "don't you feel the same when teasing me?" I asked back.

He shrugged but there's his annoying grin again. I rolled my eyes as I put my hand on his face to erase that annoying grin that always haunts me before I sleep! Geez! Is this Sexy Beast seducing me?!

"I find it cute whenever you roll your eyes at me."

I huffed before rolling my eyes with a sarcastic expression on my face which makes him laugh so hard. I mock his laugh as I look at my members teasing each other.

"You know, I have this weird feeling that my members are having this weird EXO fetish." Lisa said as she munch on her third slice of pizza.

Her words almost made Jisoo Unnie choke on her water. I smiled while I can see from my pheriperal vision that Jongin is staring at me with those unexplanable emotions on his eyes that shows more than once every now and then. I think I'm the only one who noticed.

"What made you say that?" I never knew Jisoo Unnie could be defensive.

Her secret, which is dating EXO Suho, is still safe with me.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, "I just think so. I mean, Jennie Unnie and Kai. Rośe and Chanyeol looks good together don't you think?"

Yup, Lisa is definitely on my side with this ship.

It's not a secret for BlackPink members that Rośe has this undying crush for EXO's cute wide eyed giant.

"H-Hey.. how could you say that i-infront of us?" Rośe blushed in a deep shade of red. I bet she's already screaming on the inside!

"Well, why can't I?" Lisa asked back with a smile. "And! I really think that there's a big chance that Jisoo Unnie could date one of your members."

Yes there is. I want to laugh at Jisoo Unnie's blushing face that could almost rival Rośe's.

"Hmm.. she could date our Leader. Suho Hyung loves pretty visuals." Kai teased Jisoo Unnie, I pinched his sides.

"Don't give obvious hints." I whisper as I laugh at how cold sweat form on Jisoo Unnie's forehead.

She could be busted any minute now.

"Or YOU could date EXO's maknae. You know, you're both maknae?" I gave the spotlight to Lisa, Jisoo Unnie needs to do my chores for week because I save her.. big time!

"Oohh~ that's a great idea!" Jisoo Unnie laughed her tension off.

"You and Sehun could be a swag couple. Just like how Kai and Jennie Unnie is the fashion couple of the year." Rośe join with the teasings.

I never knew Kai and I are known to be a fashion couple of the year.

Lisa snorted. "I'm.. not fond of maknaes."

They continue to tease Lisa as I escaped the loud chaos inside our dorm. I go out of our veranda and enhale the fresh cool breeze of Seoul. I felt muscular arms envelope my waist.

"Hands off." I said as I moved to face Kai. I just knew it's him from his scent.

But then, wrong move.

Our nose were suddenly only inches apart. His chocolate brown orbs looking at me with full affection that I would never dare to name.

I felt my heart wanting to get out of my chest as my breathing hitched. My hands flew to Kai's chest to stop him from going nearer. I didn't mean to feel the fast beating of his heart though, it's as if there's an unknown music that our heart is dancing to.

I gulped as I saw him licking his lower lip. It moistened, like a cherry tempting to be bit. I suddenly felt thirsty..

What is this tension between us? A sensation I don't know.. it's new. But I don't want to name this feeling.

Because it's dangerous.

It could break me into pieces. It could shatter my heart. It could make me weak. It could change me from what I am today.

Kai lifted his hand to carress my cheek. Myself felt at ease in his warm touch.

I heard him chuckle. "I promise I won't kiss you unless you beg me too."

Our forehead touched and I want to groan. I look down trying to hide a smile.

"As if." I scoffed. I almost did, but I restrained myself.

It's bad, Jennie. Kai himself is not good for your heart. What more if I had a taste? I don't want to be addicted..

I stared at his chocolate brown orbs. What could I do to last longer? I want to hide from my own feelings.. I don't want to admit that he got me this easy.

"Kai.."

I called his name and he smile.

"Would you go to Paris with me?" I asked out of nowhere.

I don't even know why I asked that question. Why would I asked him of all people to go with me in the country known as.. city of love?

***

(A/N: I'll update slowly starting from today because I'm still a student and I need to focus on my acads.. but I'll continue writing this story < 3 Thank you very much for your votes and reads!! I appreciate it {~^0^~} )