"Yo."

"Yes P'Beam??"

"What is wrong?"

"No-nothing, why are you asking?"

"No reason, I just had the feeling that something was off."

"Nothing is wrong P'Beam, everything is fine." He replied with a smile which was fake and full of sorrow. I don't want to force him and spill everything to me, if I'll force him then he might push himself away from me and not talk to me at all. So, I decided to let it slide for now.

After that small talk we got indulged in study again. Yo asked me if he could spend the night here which I agreed upon, and it was not the first time when he was staying the night with me.

Wayo was busy studying and I was busy cooking dinner for us when I heard the knock on the front door.

Wondering who the person was at this time, I went towards the gate and opened it.

Nope, I was not surprised to see Forth standing in front of me while showing me his gummy smile. But he wasn't alone, there was some other guy too and he looked much younger than Forth.

"Hey Angel, long time no see. May we come in?" He was already inside before I could give him permission. The other guy wai at me and smiled, I was surprised to see a dimple forming on his cheek. He looked really manly but that dimple kind of made him look cute.

I wai him back and asked him to take seats in the living room, where Wayo was studying. I asked them to take their respective seats while I'll join them in a few moments.

When I went inside the living room after five minutes, I noticed a bunny sitting in a corner with his legs pulled towards his chest and two alpha tigers looking at him.

Smack!

I don't know where this courage came from but I ended up smacking Forth on his head. I hate it when people make Wayo scared. I know both of them were not doing anything intimidating but still the way they were staring at him was enough to make him scared.

As soon as I realised what I did, I decided to apologize before both of them end up murdering me and my poor baby Yo. I looked at that guy who was switching Forth and he also had fear filled in his eyes wondering how Worth is going to do now.

"S-sorry...I_I was just... Wayo is fragile...an-and..."

"Shhh... relax angel, I am not mad at you. I actually felt happy that you smacked my head. This means that you are comfortable around me. Right angel." Forth was standing super duper close to me, so close that our lips were just a few centimetres away from each other.

My heart was beating super fast, I am not sure whether it was due to fear or excitement because Forth was so close to me.

His next action did not just end up surprising me but the guy with Forth has his eyes wide open too. He grabbed my waist and attached his body to mine. After that he rubbed his front with mine, making me moan in whisper.

I honestly got lost in the moment and wanted nothing but grind against Forth more. But the sound of someone screeching makes me break away from this moment.

I looked over Forth's shoulder and noticed that Wayo was now sitting at the corner of the room and his eyes were covered with his hands.

Oh my innocent Wayo.

I kind of forgot that he was in the same room as I was with Forth. A scene like this is not good for his virgin eyes.

"I... ummm... why... why are you here and who is this guy?" Finally I managed to push Forth away from me and come back to my senses. That closeness managed to do some weird thing in me which I even told anyone about.