YUDIKA'S MARRIAGE

As per decided Yudhister and sahadev started their journey to Shivi kingdom meanwhile Duryodhan and Karn started their journey to Pukiya kingdom..

as they left Bheem and Arjun was feeling bored so they decided to visit all the kingdoms as commoners and learn about their ruling and nakul stayed at hastinapur to take care of kunti..when they were passing through the forests of kashi kingdom they saw a girl riding a horse with full speed and when the horse came near to them they understood that horse is not in the control of the rider so they thought to help the girl and both of them started running behind the horse has it is climbing a mountain, bheem ran so fast and pulled the gorl from the horse whereas arjun caught the horse as they are near the edge of the mountain. when bheem saw the girl he just lost in the beauty of the girl and the girl is none another than rajkumari Valandhara..

when both of them are lost in their eyes Arjun cleared his throught to gain attention that he is also there then he said bheem that he would search for soliders so that they can take their princess back and left from there

VALANDHARA: hmm.. thank you rajkumar bheem for saving me..

BHEEM:(shocked) well..how did you identify me because i am in commoners attire??

VALANDHARA: well i heard about you a lot from my pitashree and my friends so i gussed it..

valandhara's friends come there and say her that King of kashi is searching for her for an important work

BHEEM: fine princess i will take leave..

VALANDHARA: would you tomorrow to meet me here rajkumar?

BHEEM:(blushing) surely.. i will wait for you..

=================================================================

IN SHIVI KINGDOM

swayamwar has begun and all the rajkumaras has started taking their respective places while king of shivi is sitting on his throne and devika is sitting next to him with her sister vijaya and her mother,, after all the participants has setteled in their places king stated that whoever would answer the questions of his daughter would win her hand for the marriage and requested devika to as the questions..

devika's questions-

QNO1- What makes the sun rise? what makes him set? who keeps in company? who keeps him going?

QNO2- what is true knowledge?

QNO3- what is the best of all blessings?

as devika completed asking her questions full sabha has become silent not knowing the answers of the questions she asked and even they did not try as they won't wanna get humiliated in front of other kings..