10. 23 Kilometers/hour

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, it'll be all over once we cross that line." She pointed the line that was 50m away.

"Let's go to the rules: Have a 50m sprint carrying Tamashi-kun on your back until you passed the finish line. Falling over or losing balance will result in repeating the whole sprint until you cross the finish line without errors." Sonoda-san explained loud and clear.

"Let's just get this over with so we can have our breakfast." I said while rubbing my face with my palm.

"Nozomi? Ready?" Ayase-san senpai faced her with serious face while Tojo-san senpai nodded with sheer determination.. and Yazawa-san senpai's endless yapping on how she'll face hers.

"This is hopeless! I don't want to do it! Don't wanna!" Yazawa-san was senpai was like a little girl stomping on the sandy floor. "Oi Eli! You were just mad because I scared you so hard last night!"

"You did." Ayase-san senpai nodded. "Now, face the consequences." She looked at her with a very intimidating aura like a Queen ordering an execution. Yazawa-san senpai suddenly striken with fear and gave up all of her hope.

"Okay. Where was I? Oh yes, Nozomi?" Ayase-san senpai took of her scrunchie and winded it up with her hand making a protable rubber band gun. She raised her 'gun' up and queued

"Three." Tojo-san senpai readied up with me embarassingly on my back.

"Two." Tojo-san senpai looked behind and said "Tamashi-kun! Grab my shoulders."

"O-okay.." I grabbed hold of Tojo-san's shoulders.

"One." Tojo-san senpai grabbed me tighter.

"Senpai! Wai-"

"GO!" The scrunchie launched into the air.

"SEEENPAAAAIII!!!"

She dashes off like a rocket on the shoreline. While I was panicking with my life and wondered how it ended like this.

Her eyes were fixed on the line where Koizumi-san and Nishikino-san were standing. Tojo-san senpai dashed faster that I was trouble holding her for my balance. But at the end, we crossed the line without a problem.

I was literally shaking after seeing EVERYTHING. My knees began to weaken and I collapsed by the sprint. It really was a sprint.

"B-bouncing..." I whispered to myself.

"Bouncing?" Tojo-san senpai heard me suddenly. SHE HEARD ME SAYING BOUNCING?? I buried my face with the sand to hid my embarassment.

"NOTHING! N-NOTHING SENPAI! AHAHAHA!!.. HA.. HA." I buried myself much more "Please ignore me.."

"Now for Nico-chan! It's time for your piggy back sprint." Sonoda-san reminded her.

"This is ridiculous! I can't carry Tamashi! Look at me! I'm too small! I.. I.. I-I'm going to die!" she cried.

"Nonsense! You'll be fine!" Ayase-san senpai assured her with a smile.

"No! We are not barbarians! We are cute Idols! Idols Eli! IDOLS!"

"Everyone already agreed about this one including yourself." Sonoda-san with a counter statement.

"I don't want to say this but, Umi-chan has a point. As our club president, you should handle things more professionally." Nishikino-san twirling her hair.

"But.. but.." Yazawa-san senpai kneeled down in despair and said "F-fine.. Maki's right.. I'll do it.."

"Way to go club president! We'll be cheering for you nyaaaa!" Hoshizora-san giving her strength.