Red light District-Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

In the blink of an eye,Tengen was gone.

"Huh?! He's gone!" Zenitsu shouted while looking around.

"Ahhh!!! Y/n-chan is gone too!!" He added as they looked ahead and saw the two.

Y/n was head to head with Tengen while running.

"Not bad." Tengen praised.

"Is this the fast you can go? Cuz I can go faster." Y/n said as she smirk at Tengen.

"Of course not. I can go faster than this. "

"Then let's go!" Y/n shouted as she shown her tail and grabbed the three with her tail as they ran faster.

Zenitsu was shouting the whole time,inosuke was insisting they race,and tanjiro was kinda dizzy and enjoying it at the same time.

They all got to the mansion in no time.

(When they settled inside.)

"Once we infiltrated the red light district,we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well." Tengen explained.

Just when zenitsu was about to shout,y/n wrapped her tail around his mouth.

"Oh? What was your wife doing in there?" Y/n asked.

"She was collecting information about the demon but our regular connection cut off so I'm going too."

"This is the letter she send me." He handed alot of letter.

"This are alot,has your wife been there a long time?" Tanjiro asked.

"I have three wives."

Before y/n noticed,she had released her tail around zenitsu's mouth.

Zenitsu started to scream at Tengen as Tengen punched him in the stomach.

They all talked for a while then they disguised themselves.

"Hey tengen?" Y/n called out.

"Hmm?"

"Why am I not infiltrating inside?"

"Because I need you to collect information with me. (Yeah that's a lie,the others will yell at me so I can't let you go in.)" He said as y/n nodded.

Then y/n exited the room to wear her outfit.

(She is now wearing this.⬇️)

⬇️)

And y/n also paired it with a half kitsune mask

She came out and they all went to their destination.

Before jumping on the roofs,y/n put down her mask.

She waved at the four and started jumping on the roofs.

《Author is gonna end it here today. I'm sorry but author is tired. Author is actually planning on doing another book. It's a jujutsu kaisen fanfic! If you like the anime,pls check it out! It will be released later! That's all,peace out! ^w^》

Also the answer to the question from the last chapter,it's: inosuke called aoi by her name.

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

When y/n came out of the dressing room,zenitsu fangirled at her that the ornaments in his head almost fell out.

The first attempt to change the boys looks was very successful but tengen realized that they musn't stand out so he change it a little.

Total of 894 words