"Where are you off to today?" Felicity asked Shado with a spoonful of peanut butter tasting crunch in her mouth.

"I'm thinking about going to the club and helping out Roy... Do you want to come?"

"I was actually going to go and see what we missed," Felicity slurped up some milk and wiped her chin. "I was right, Oliver and Diggle and Sara all got out some how, I just don't know how... We missed something from the bomb site, I just... Don't understand how."

"Being a genius and all, that's gotta be a killer," Shado smiled and tried her hardest to make Felicity smile.

Felicity gave her a small grin in return. "A little bit... Nyssa couldn't find anything either, so I wonder how they got out."

"The club has security cameras? I thought you would've checked those," Shado squinted her eyes and tried to come up with a solution.

"It does, and I did, but there's nothing that shows how... Maybe there's something I missed?" Felicity wanted to hit herself, but it's probably hurt the babies so she withheld.

"I don't think you, of all people, would've missed something like that," Shado bit out of an apple and offered it to Felicity. Felicity took a piece and handed it back to her sister.

It was so funny, at first, Felicity thought Oliver was so isolated and had to be lonely too with both his mother and father dead, but he had family all around him still. Shado was like her sister too, and Thea and Roy, and Diggle, and now she had her New York family to consider as well. They were never really all alone, there was love all around them.

"Maybe it'd help me find Carly?" Felicity stayed up some nights and tossed and turned in the night (as much as a pregnant lady with twins could) and thought about it. "Speaking of that, where's the little guy?" Felicity asked.

"He's with John," Shado's smiled immediately. "You know, it feels really good to have a family again. With my mother and father both gone, I felt so alone, but then you came along and blessed me with another family. Thank you," Shado took her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Thank you for letting me be apart of your family," Felicity kissed her family and scooted out from under the tall bar table. "Now, I'm going to go get dressed, if I need help, I'll call..."

"I thought you said that you didn't like hearing pregnant old lady jokes?" Thea rubbed her eyes and walked out of her room with Roy shirtless right behind her.

"I'm not an old lady, my gosh!" Felicity stormed up the stairs as fast as she could. She could feel her baby press against her stomach and stretch as far as he could in that little cramped space. "Lookie here, wakey wakey, sleeping beauty," Felicity croone to herself as she started to humm to herself.

Felicity took a half an hour to get dressed, it was normal time for a woman with a basketball x2 for a stomach. Felicity hobbled down the steps and sat on the couch. "Come help me put on my shoes? I can't do it," Felicity wasn't embarrassed anymore about having to do it.

Felicity was, however, beyond fed up with having the babies in her stomach! She wanted to tie her own shoes again, and she wanted to bend over, and she wanted to sleep on her stomach, and she wanted to drive, and she wanted to drink a beer on occasion, she wanted to listen to pop music, and she wanted (more than possibly anything) wear jeans again.

Sex with Oliver (once he remembered of course) wouldn't be too bad either...

Felicity blushed at the thought and covered her smile with her fingers.

"What's so funny?" Thea asked looking up from slipping of Felicity's shoes.

"I was just thinking about the good days when I can do this for myself," Felicity twisted the truth a little bit, but it wasn't exactly lying.

"Okay, Walter wants to meet you for lunch next Wednesday, BTW," Thea hopped up, already ready and prepared to go to her short college class on Physcology and then off to work. They were still doing construction on Verdant since the whole thing didn't blow up, most of the foundation had been destroyed, and had had rubble on top of it, but they were in the works of finishing the last touches. Painting was left, and then the bathrooms, but that was about it.

"You ready to face the crowd?" Thea asked and caught a short glimpse of the camera's flashing outside and below the loft.

"No, not really, but Jim is already called and he has the limo out waiting for me to hop into," Felicity took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Remember," Roy warned, "someone gets within three feet of her, you knock them on their ass."

Felicity still could use simple tricks, slowly, but they were skilled tricks that she remembered and had tattooed on the back of her mind.

"You alright?" Thea whispered to her sister as they all loaded into the elevator to run downstairs.

"I married a billionaire/vigilante, I knew what I was getting myself into," Felicity huffed a laugh as her heart began to pound in her chest again. No matter how hard she tried, she could never get used to the crowd. It died down for a while after the honeymoon they didn't take, but then, after the explosion, it roared up again and still hasn't gone away.

Felicity had thought after a couple months, they would've given up, but nope... Nada. It makes it really hard to do super-hero work with the whole world watching, and it makes it even harder for the Assassins to creep around and figure things out. During the day, however, they all try and blend in and go in and out of the mansion unnoticed.

Felicity pushed the glass door open and she immediately touched her chest where the scar was. Flashes filled her mind of when Thea and Roy and Shado all walked out of the loft's front door the last time, they didn't even notice the black gun pointed at her head 'till it was almost too late. Lucky for both Roy and Felicity that the guy was a horrible shot.

Roy heard the gunshot, and twirled around to take the bullet for himself, but it was a thin spot of skin and it when through him, and into Felicity's shoulder. She turned out to be fine, the babies - fine - but from then on, Felicity had always been so scared of the public.

"It's alright," Shado whispered and rubbed her hand up and down Felicity's arm. "It's all gonna be alright..."

"That's what I keep telling myself," Felicity murmured quietly.

Flashes went off in front of her face, camera's snapped and people tried and shoved their way toward her. Cops pushed them back and held up the line in which they were trying to guard Mrs. Queen from.

They all called her name, whether it was female, or male, tall or short, thin or thick, people call to her and asked her many questions.

"Mrs. Queen!"

"Over here!"

"Keep walking," Shado instructed under her breath.

"Don't worry," Felicity tensed even more than she already had, "I will."

"Mrs. Queen!"

"Looky here, billionaress!"

When one finally asked the big question instead of calling her names, she actually stopped and turned. The words molded together, so it was hard to understand what questions were being thrown at her, but she did understand one:

"What's it like being married to the Green Arrow!?"