Harmony flinched as the strong feeling of death overcame her. "He's gone."

Sam walked over to the body and pulled off his hat to reveal locusts were eating up the officer's brain.

Harmony and Dean gagged while Sam looked blank before they all left.

"Blood, boils, locusts." Dean listed.

"Three of your more popular Egyptian plagues." Sam nodded. "I looked up the name her gave us. Kid was shot in the head last month after a vehicle pursuit. The three dead officers were involved and all filed the exact same police report.

"Just a kid with no face and a planted gun." Dean quoted. "Bunch of dicks. So they popped the kid, planted the gun."

"Maybe heaven has a hate on for bad cops." Sam shrugged.

"So we're gonna listen to the guy with the bug in his custard?" Dean asked. "That's the theory you wanna go with?"

"Angels gotta have something to do." Sam shrugged.

"We should call Cas." Dean suggested.

"Finally." Harmony cheered.

"I've tried." Sam disagreed. "It was the first, second, and third thing I did as soon as I got topside. Son of a bitch won't answer his phone."

"Well lets give it a shot." Dean shrugged. "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to Castiel to get his feathery ass down here."

Harmony burst out laughing.

"Come on Cas, don't be a dick." Dean continued. "Got ourselves a plague like situation down here, do you copy?"

"Like I said, son of a bitch doesn't answer." Sam mocked before they all heard the sound of wings. "He's right behind me isn't he?"

"Yep." Harmony grinned.

"Hello." Cas nodded to the siblings.

"That really seemed to tick Sam off. "Hello?"

"Yes."

"Hello? Hello!" Sam mocked in disbelief making Harmony giggle.

"Uh, that is still the term?" Cas asked confused.

"I spend all that time trying to get through to you." Sam snapped. "Dean calls once and now it's hello?"

"Yes."

"So what? You like him better or something?" Sam asked.

"I do since you made me spend a year in normal town ya dick." Harmony told Sam.

"Dean and I do share a more profound bond." Cas said.

"Cas, I think what he's trying to say is that he went to hell for us." Dean explains. "Then he comes back without a clue and you can't take five minutes to answer?"

"If I had any answers I might have responded, but I don't know." Cas replied. "We have no idea who brought you back from the cage or why. The whole thing remains mysterious."

"Ok, well back to what's going on." Harmony spoke up. "These cops are dying you know about it?"

"They were committed with one of our weapons." Cas replied. "There's only one thing that could have brought this into existence. The staff of Moses. It was used in a dominance display against the Egyptians as I recall."

"I thought the staff turned a river into blood, not one dude." Sam said.

"The weapon isn't being used at full capacity." Cas explained.