𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.|𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟|

Start from the beginning

"That is kind of you Ser." Sansa thanked, nodding respectfully to the old knight.

"I'm sure both of you will have a few words about him when that time comes." Geralt kindly stated. "Anyway, I want to check up with the others before we dock. I'll see you all soon."

Giving parting nods, Geralt moved along down the Mess Hall to where his companions were. Thoros, Beric and Syrio were grouped together with the loyalists from King's Landing, all seeming to be in a serious discussion. When they noticed the Witcher approaching, they quieted down as friendly smiles and respectful nods were given.

"Heh, about time you came to see us. You've been keeping to yourself ever since the pirates." Thoros remarked.

"Just wanted a little privacy. Between the alliance meeting and war plans, I doubt I'll have much time to be by myself."

Beric nodded in understanding. "He has a point Red Priest. Everyone at this gathering will be vying for the Witcher's attention." Pausing for a moment, he continued to speak. "That said, we do have a small matter to discuss about what we plan to do afterwards. We've all agreed that we plan to stay with Lord Robb to matter the outcome of the meeting."

"How come? You after all support Stannis' right to the Iron Throne."

"True, yet I still feel obligated to serve Lord Robb because my promises to Eddard. If conflict somehow breaks out between the young Stark and the King, I will place myself on a neutral role."

"And what about you Thoros?" Geralt then questioned.

"Heh, you remember what I've said Witcher. I plan to go where you go. Besides the fact that all the best fights happen wherever you go, we make an unstoppable team after what we pulled off a few nights back." The priest laughed out. "Besides I owe you again considering. Wasn't for you, I'd be at the bottom of the Narrow Sea if you didn't catch me."

"I say we're even after how much you've been watching my back." He chuckled back, the others laughing a bit in agreement. "I'll admit I'm not sure what path I'll take after tonight, but I won't refuse your company. Besides, I bet you'll just follow me no matter what I say."

"Hah! Damn right I will." Thoros boasted out before giving a firm pat on the Witcher's shoulder.

Syrio smirked a bit at the Red Priest's boastfulness. "While I do support Stannis's cause, I still feel I'd be out of place fighting on the battlefield and offer little in politics." He remarked. "I am set to returning home to pursue other matters."

Geralt remembered well his request to the duelist to go to Essos and search for Ciri. He could tell the man was set on that promise from the focused look he gave the Witcher. It be a long undertaking, though Geralt knew the Braavosi was the best suited for his adopted daughter. Before any more banter could be shared, the ringing of the deck bells could be heard above along with a sailor yelling out.

"APPROACHING WHITE HARBOR!"

With the notice given, everyone in the Mess Hall was quick to file up the stairs to the deck itself, eager to see the Northern Port city. From Geralt's knowledge it was the fifth biggest city in Westeros and the largest within the North. Indeed it was quite a fair looking port city, it's smooth stone buildings and clear cobbled streets all made up of fine white stone. Plenty of small ships were sailing about, being directed by harbor men to ensure the Fury had a clear route for the warship to dock. The most interesting landmark leading into the harbor itself was a massive rock that had the top half chiseled to be a mix of a watch and signaling station. All along the rough edge were countless seals, the creatures yarping and bellowing as the ship drifted by. Arya and Sansa couldn't help but giggle as the creatures milled about or drifted curiously by the ship.