Chapter 11.5: Sports Festival Part 2 (Temporary)

DISCLAMER: I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO PROPERLY WRITE THIS PART SO THIS IS JUST GONNA BE FOR SHITS AND GIGS. NOTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE IS CANON TO THE STORY AND IS JUST TO FILL IN THE SPACE AND GIVE YOU GUYS,GALS AND NONBINARY PALS SOMETHING TO READ IN THE MEAN TIME WHILE I WRITE THE PROPER CHAPTER!

3rd POV:

Midnight: "The second round of the Sports Festival is a cavalry battle. Each team must consist of 3 to 4 members with a rider on top. You can gain points by stealing the headbands on the riders. If the rider makes contact with the floor they are disqualified. You can attack other teams but cannot purposely knock down the other riders. The points start off with the person in 42nd with 5 points, 41st 10points, 40th 15 points, etc. Except for First place with 10MILLION POINTS. Good luck!" She stated before going back to becoming eye candy for the men.

Deku be like, I got this in the bag.

"Eyo Midnight I be going solo yolo for dis. Everyone else be hindering." He stated.

"You kinda hot so sure." She responded

And with that Deku won the cavalry battle by stripping down to nothing and having everyone look away while he used OFA to collect points. After he finished to created an ice dome and waited inside there.

Fin

Was I on drugs while writing this? Maybe

Jk I'm just sleep deprived and really tired by I can still semi write properly.

Bye

Jan Out!