The Big Day

"Are you sure it's ok if we reschedule I feel so bad" I pleaded to Zoë. "I'm sure" she said "you can hang out with me any time, just enjoy your date" she said so me laughing. "It's not a date we're just getting to know eachother better" I said. "Ok mhmm I totally believe you" she said sarcastically. "Haha well I'll call you after-" "your date!" She interrupted "our get together" I said. "No one says that Amber" she says to me. "Well I just did" I say back. "Well call me afterwards ok?" She said. "Ok, ily" I say "ily too!" She say. "Bye!" We say in unison and I hang up the phone.

Ok so I have an hour to get ready what to wear.....hmmmm....... "Hey beautiful can't wait to see you" my phone buzzes and reads those words from Levi. "He's so sweet" I say as I pick up my phone and reply "😊 can't wait to see you too" "pick you up at 8 sharp" he says. "See you soon" I say putting my phone down searching my closet for what to wear.

I see a beautiful black dress with see through lace sleeves, and the dress stops about mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of black braided sandals with gold accents and I quickly painted my toenails teal. I curled my hair and braided two pieces back together and tired it with a rubber band. I do a light nature looking smokey eye with some nude pink lipstick, and I grabbed a little white pocketbook that I loved!

My click read 7:45 and I was so excited. I spray on some of my sweet and flirty Victoria secret body missed and look at myself in the mirror. "DAYYYUM you look good! How did I manage to cover up all my ugly?" I wondered. But hey I looked good. I notice that I'm not wearing bracelets and my cuts are showing so I run to my jewelry box and grab some bangles and charm bracelets to cover them up. "There, now I'm perfect" I say to myself. I get a text, it's from Levi.

"I'm in front of your house, are you ready" I was so excited "yeah, I'm coming" I say and I hear the door bell ring. Sicily and Samantha greet him at the door, oh god what're they gonna say. "Wow" says Sicily "your even cuter than Amber said" "yeah" continues Samantha "and your eyes really do look like a beautiful ocean sunset" I think it's time for me to step in "hey Levi, I see you've met Sammy and Sicy" I say in a kind of rushed way.

"You look really nice" I say looking him up and down. He's wearing a white button up shirt and khaki pants that he actually looked good in, he also had a dark navy colored tie on that really complimented his sexiness, I mean ummm.... Eyes! That really complimented his eyes! He was wearing low top black converse and that made me smile.

"Thanks, you looks stunning" he says to me. My heart sank, no one has ever said that to me before. "Thank you so much" I say blushing "oh I'll be right back" I ran upstairs in about 3 seconds and a minute later I come back down. The three look at my feet and notice that I have changed into my black low top converse.

"There, now we match. And those sandals were hurting my feet anyways" I say laughing, he laughed in return. "Shall we" he says reaching his arm out and I wrap my hand around his tricep, very muscular. "Bye girls, if you need anything call either me, Levi, or Mrs.Potter next door" I say to the girls. "Ok love you" they say "love you too" I say as I close the door to the house.

Were sitting at the dinner table in some fancy restsraunt and it smells like an angel farted in here! It's amazing! "So Amber....." Levi says from across the table. "Yes Levi...." I say with suspense in my voice.

"Tell me about yourself" he asked leaning closer "I'll tell what you want to know" I said leaning slightly closer also. "Tell me about your family" he said leaning back into his chair, smirking devilishly but it was cute. "Well I have my two younger sisters that you met tonight, Sicily and Samantha, they're both 8. I have an older brother who lives in Atlanta named Jason and he's 21, and I've got my mom,Angela. And I also have a cat, a dog, and a beta fish" I say smiling at him, he leans in and says "what about your dad?" I lean back and say "he passed away" his face way shocked "oh god I'm so sorry I didn't know" he says nervously "Levi. Chill it's ok, and you were gonna found out sooner or later anyway" he nodded and calmed down. "So tell me about your family, Levi" I said smiling. "Well first of all I'm adopted, but I have a birth sister named Alexis." OMG i didn't know he was adopted! Well I guess you learn something new everyday. He continues "I also have an older sister named Angelica, she's 23 and I have my little brother Leo who's 6." He said. "May I ask about your parents?" I ask him in a sweet voice. "Oh yeah, there's my mom Lisa and my dad Thomas, both 40" he said. "Oh cool" I say smiling to him as the waiter comes to the table. Oops I haven't taken one look at the menu yet. "Hello, my name is James and I will be your server tonight. Can I get you started on some drinks?" He says. Before I say something Levi said "wine please" he smiles at me, I love wine! Is he gonna try and get me drunk?! "White or red" the waiter says, before Levi says anything I say "white please" smiling at Levi. "Okay that will be out shortly, any appetizers for the lovely couple" holy crap did this guy just call us a couple? Wait! Is this a date?! I'm so confused OMG! "No thank you sir" Levi says politely, the waiter walks off and Levi smiles at me. He's just like staring at me. "What, is there's something on my face? Is there food on my teeth" I say laughing. He simply replies "No". "Then what're you looking at?" I ask laughing a little. "I'm just looking at your beautiful face" he says smiling. Holy shit. Is he serious? Is this a frickin TFIOS moment or some shit?! OMG no one has ever said that to me before. Wow. I'm just......wow. "Thank you" I say blushing. "I don't get why you like me so much anyways. I mean you could get any girl in the whole school but you pick me. Why?" I sincerely asked. "Well you'd beautify both inside and out, your smart, your funny, your generous, sweet, and kind. You don't just care about yourself, your a great person, and I love all your flaws. And your not fake, your 100% real and your just plain amazing" he says. I was blushing so hard and I could feel hot tears coming to my eyes. "Oh my god Levi. No one has ever thought of me like that before" I stared crying tears of happiness. "Are you okay, I didn't mean to make you cry" he walked over to me and lifted my chin from my hands. "You deserved to have that said you because it's all true" he said looking into my eyes. Oh god I couldn't help it, I grabbed his face and brought him in for a kiss. At first he was kinda shocked but he went with it. We both stood up (still kissing). I wrapped my arms around the back if his neck and one of his hands was around my waist and the other was brushing through my hair. I pull out of the kiss and rest my head on his shoulder. That was amazing. He pulls out 2 twenty dollar bills to pay for the wine and says "you wanna blow this Popsicle stand?" He smiles down at me. "Yeah" I say smiling up at him.

15 minutes we arrive back at my house. "Everyone is asleep so you can come in" I say to him before we exit the car. I didn't realize that it was already 10:15. "Are you sure, I wouldn't want to intrude" he says. "You wouldn't intrude" I say with a giggle, "come on" we get out of the car and walk to the door. "Don't be frightened by my guard dog" I say to him, I never told him that angel is just a puppy! We walk through the door and Angel jumps up from her bed and runs over to Levi trying not to slip on the floor. She's only about a foot off the floor while Levi is a towering 6 feet and 4 inches off the floor. She puts her front paws on his left leg. "Aww she likes you" I sat giggling, closing the door. "Can I pick her up?" He asks. "Of course" I say, he lifts the little puppy up. They're eyes look almost the same except for the fact that Levi's are more grey. "Well aren't you a cutie" he says as she licks his face. "Yep she definitely likes you" I say giggling. Sandy comes and jumps onto the counter next to me almost knocking over diamond. "Well hello sandy" I say as she comes over and rubs her head on my arm. "Levi, Sandy, Sandy, Levi" I introduce them, man and cat. "Sup Sandy" Levi says putting angel on the floor. "Want some water?" I asked him as I walked to the cupboard to grab a cup "sure" he said. I grabbed the cups and filled them with water, I put mine on the counter and right when I was about to hand him his..... I tripped! What is it with me and falling on him all the time?! I not only landed on him again but I soaked his shirt. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" I say getting off of him and and helping him up. "Haha, it's fine. Don't worry about it" he said unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off leaving an undershirt. "Oh want me to put that in the dryer for you" I asked "yeah, can you put this in there too" he says as he takes of his undershirt. Dayuuuuuuuum he is ripped, but not do ripped that it looks gross. "Uh yeah umm sure totally yep mhmm" I stutter while staring at his abs. "Can I touch them?" I ask, I meant who wouldn't want to touch them!? "Go right ahead" he says, I reach out my finger and poke them. "Wow" I say in aww. "I'm gonna go put these in the drier" I say as I walk to the laundry room. "Oh you can go up to the maroon colored drawers and grab a pair of shorts and a tshirt if you want" I yell from the laundry room. "okay thanks, I'm heading up" he says walking to the stairs "okay" I say after turning on the laundry room. I take off my dress and put on the tank top and shorts that are on top of the drier. He comes downstairs wearing a blue tshirt and black shorts. Did he leave his pants up there? Oh well. "You wanna watch a movie" I ask walking over to the couch. "Sure" he said "come sit" I say patting the cushion on my left. He walks over and sits next to me. "Let's watch a disney movie" I say he throws his arm around me and says "how about The Little Mermaid?" He says pulling me closer. "That's my favorite!" I said. I flipped through all the disney movies on OnDemand and finally find it, I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder. 20 minutes into the movie I fell asleep. Best. Night. Ever.

Hey guys it's Zo! Sorry this chapter took so long come out I've been busy latley! Hopefully it won't happen again! Bye lovelys!