Chapter 32: To Relieve the Stress

Start from the beginning

Jian Qiaoxin had calmed down now, and the pregnant man's mood swings were always unpredictable. He hesitated and sat up for a while, because of the argument just now, his eyes were red, and a pale face was also reddened from shame and anger. The hair was messy, but it looked unexpectedly cute for the first time.

Jian Qiaoxin pursed his lips and whispered, "It's okay, I understand. I know that you are not having it easy. You don't need to pay attention to what I just said. Those are all impulsive words, even if you and Zhao Tao have something...it."

Yan Gan squinted his eyes, so as to take his time: "Go on."

Jian Qiaoxin was extremely reluctant, it was difficult to say: "It doesn't matter"

When he spoke these words, his forehead was being flicked. Although the strength was not strong, it was enough to make him feel a slight pain. Jian Qiaoxin held his head and looked at Yan Gan pitifully: "Why are you hitting me?"

Yan Gan: "Scolding you."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin's face changed, and he didn't know where he had said the wrong thing.

Looking at his aggrieved appearance, Yan Gan felt a little better. He took a piece of tissue from the bedside table and wiped the boy's face. He also rationalized his thoughts from the bottom of his heart: "The relationship between the Yan family and the Zhao family is quite deep, to break this relationship, it's easier said than done. What's more, my few useless brothers are also eyeing Zhao's financing. It is indeed the most convenient way to establish a love relationship with Zhao Tao."

Jian Qiaoxin had been prepared for this, and he said, "I understand."

"But it's not the only way. The other method just involves a little more work." Yan Gan loosened his buttons, and the man moved his neck, his hoarse voice contained magnetism: "There is no need for you to feel awkward in this matter."

Jian Qiaoxin blushed inexplicably. He panicked, as if he was a super jealous man. He said: "I am not being awkward, I just don't like being deceived, but now that I think about it, you never tell me where you are going. But it's not necessary for you to tell me anyway, don't take the matter just now to your heart."

Yan Gan leaned back halfway, leaning lazily, smiling but not smiling: "You rascal, you're very stubborn."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin glared at him, his bright red eyes filled with a little bit of anger, not much lethal.

Yan Gan admired the cute appearance of the little angry rabbit. He looked at the window and thought that the rain would not stop anytime soon, so he patted his side: "Come here, I'll tell you a bedtime story."

Jian Qiaoxin was stunned: "I'm not a kid."

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Of course, you're just listening to it at your convenience, it's mainly for my child."

"..."

You bad guy!

The next day

It was a bright day after the rain, and after the rare torrential rain in winter, the dryness in the air had disappeared, and the weather was moist and cold. Although the sun was shining in the sky, the temperature was quite low so to speak.

The nanny car parked outside, and the two nannies had already arrived, including Jian Qiaoxin's assistant as well. Now he needed at least three people to follow him whenever he went out.

On the dining table, Yan Gan put his chopsticks down on the chopsticks holder, and said to Jian Qiaoxin in his arms: "Don't tire yourself out in the crew, and don't lose your temper. After all, others are not me, who won't get mad at you. Of course, it's not a big deal if you have to let out some steam, I will deal with the aftermath."