𝐯. kith?

[ A FEW WEEKS PASSED ]

     VAL STOOD UP FROM clay's bed and walks over to his desk. she pulls up a chair and sits down, "clay, is that minecraft?" she asked and looks at his setup. "yeah, it is," he focus on the game, "i'm learning new stuff and practicing."  

she looks at him weirdly, "you have to practice for what? i thought minecraft is all about building and stuff." he focus his game and quickly look at her, "val you're not a gamer." 

"fuck you," she scoffs, "the game are for kids anyways, you kid." he rolls his eyes jokingly, "you're the kid here. like look at your height." he measures her height by putting his hand on her head and follows to him, "see your head is legit on my chest, shortie." he went back to his game.

"whatever i'm gone," she exits the room, "i'm going to find patches and she is more fun than you, bully." 

skipping in the hallway she looks for patches and finally finding her. she picks up patches and goes to the living room. "SAPNAP, YOU FUCKER," clay yelled, "YOU'RE DUMB AS HELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A 2 BLOCK JUMP." val heard clay scream in his room. 

"patches i'm so sorry," she pats the cat, "you have to heard this everyday. i thought he was cute when he laughs and then having his head going back." val picks up a cat toy and played with patches for a while. 

━━━━━━

"val, where are you?" his voice echos in the house, "val?" he sees val's hair on the side of the sofa's arm. he slowly walks up to her and peeks. seeing her asleep, while hugging patches, clay went back to his room to get a blanket and returned to val. covering her up and pulling her hair back. he looks at her faces for a second. clay didn't know what to do. he stared at her for a while.

val's eyes slowly opens and sees clay in front of her. she blinks and stared at him. he went closer and closer. lips are close enough to get a kiss. clay quickly stepped away, "i-i was going to wake you up," his face turned red, "i was going to ask you want you want for dinner."  

val slowly gets up and sits up. still doesn't understand what just happen. "oh okay," she rubs her eyes, "i'm cool with anything." 

"okay then eat shit," clay holds in his laugh. val looks at him, "why is your face so red?"

"um, it's cause i was working out out before," clay made up a lie, "and got hungry, and you're here. why not ask you what you what!" 

━━━━━━

DIOR'S NOTE:
legit want to stop this book :sob: