Hero Course Curriculum

En başından başla

(I could not fine one I really liked and this is the closest it will get but if you don't like them make it how you want it)

"Y/n! You look so hot!" Mina yelled while running over to you. "You look hot too!" You said as you put your shoes on then jump with Mina while holding hands. "Okay let's go!" Mina walked to the exit. "Do we walk through there?" You said to look for where All Might told y'all to go.

"No dumbasses it's over here." Katsuki said walking with Kirishima waving his hand in the air. "Thanks, bakubabe!" You say running to his side "Katsuki?" You said. "Huh?" Katsuki said side-eyeing you. "Do you know you have man titties?" You said poking his tittie. At that point, Mina and Kirishima were laughing in the back and katsuki was redder than Kirishima's hair. He was about yell but we made it in front.

"I'm going to kill you once we leave." He whispered in your ear. That kinda put butterfly's in your stomach. Then All Might started explaining what we are going to do. "We will be doing villains vs heroes, and we will draw who is on who team!" All Might said. You were on Team E with Mina and Aoyama.

"Yay we're on the same team!" Mina said hugging you. "Yup and you're on a team with Magnifique dresser," Aoyama said walking over. "Yup we are." You said. Then you feel like someone was staring at you and it was that brown-haired girl again like bruh leaves me be.

All Might picks team A and D which is your two best friends. Even though this had nothing to concern you with you still felt like you were in the middle because you didn't know who to root for. Do you feel the tension in the air which no one else knew about all you could say was "Love you both don't die?" I say hugging and kissing them on the cheek then walking to the monitoring room. "BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T DIE!" You say leaving. You knew that would get the brown-haired girl upset but you didn't care.

You get to the monitoring room and it looks like they started already all you could see was smoke, but then you see Izuku slam bakugo on the ground, you cover your mouth with excitement and start jumping a bit. Then they start to talk and yell at each other, you were bored from the talking so you sit down for a bit and rest up for your fight.

You fell asleep but woke up from hearing an explosion and you knew exactly who it came from, you look and see Izuku on the floor with smoke all around him but he looks like someone is talking to him? Then he started to crawl like a roach but bakugo was going to throw a punch and Izuku was doing the same and a huge explosion happened and I couldn't see anything.

"Hero team wins!" All Might yelled. You were shocked bakugo lost, you don't know how he would act, but you still have to do your so you get out your thoughts and go. The next team go and some kid named todoroki got it easily. Then it was your turn, you were about to walk out but you see katsuki he looks like he was going insane and said "we'll talk later." You say then leave to your spots.

Aoyama walks in first like a princess and Mina skids on her acid and gets some on Aoyama's cape [aoyama groans] you burst out laughing. You get serious, you summon your randomizer and get number 5! You put your gloves on and start swinging around, you make it to the floor with the bomb, you crawl on the floor then surprise them you wrap them in your webs, and touch the bomb.

"Hero team wins!" All Might says. "Good job guys." You said. You go back to the room and watch everyone else battles, then we all go outside. "That's a wrap. Super work! You stepped to the plat today and we didn't have major injuries except for midoriya. You should be proud excellent for your first day!" All Might said then left.

You will go change then talk to bakugo, you go to the girl's locker room and change you wanted to curse the brown hair girl out but you had to get to bakugo, you get you stuff and head to the classroom where everyone is. You look around the class and you don't see bakugo, "where's bakugo?" You ask the class. "Oh he went home we tried to stop him but we let him go," Kirishima said. "Okay, thanks see y'all tomorrow!" You say running out of the classroom.

While you were running you see Izuku with a cask on his arm, "I told you not to die and you did not but I have to talk to bakugo so-" You said but Izuku interrupted you by saying "me too." He said and you told him to come on, you both make it to the front where bakugo you both call his name out, bakugo turns around to see both of us "What?" He said.

You push Izuku so he can talk first, Izuku looks at you and bakugo. "I have you tell you both something. Maybe then, you'll understand what's been going on. I wasn't hiding my quirk from you guys. It was given to me by someone else. Recently." Izuku says making you and bakugo turn around to look at him. "But I can't tell you who I got it from so don't ask! Sounds crazy. I know. It's like something out of a comic book. Only it's real. The thing is I don't have any control over this power yet. I haven't figured out how to make it my own but I'm trying." Izuku said.

You kinda tuned out what he said from looking at a tree with birds in it but then after a few minutes bakugo started to yell which you're used to it. Then you look at bakugo who was crying a bit then he started to walk off. "Bye Izuku I'm going to keep an eye on him." You say hugging Izuku and running to bakugo's side.

"You okay?" You say. "I'm fine I don't need your pity." He says. Then All Might comes looking for bakugo. "I'll wait for you in the front." You say walking in the front. After a couple of seconds, he comes out and walks next to you and you just start talking about your day which looks like calmed him down then you make it to your house. You hug katsuki and walk into your house.

Your mom was there and she wanted to hear about your day so you talk to her for a bit there head upstairs take a bath, and go to sleep.

____________________________________

♡︎

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚢𝚎!
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜-𝟷𝟽𝟼𝟹
✌︎︎