The first day of junior year

Noah's Pov
I woke up and saw my phone say 7:54. SHIT! I didn't get to shower. I ran to grabs clothes and changes. Sprayed some cologne and brush my teeth. I just brushed my hair ran downstairs to my mom. " bye mom I'll be back okay love ya see you after your shift" I say smiling. " okay sweetie she a good first day I love you do your best!" " of course."
Y/n's POV
I get dressed in to something simple and cute.

"Y/n's POVI get dressed in to something simple and cute

Once I was done I brushed my teeth them hair. I ran downstairs and walked to school. Once I got there I saw Noah and ran to approach him. I ran and hugged him like the usual. Everybody told us we would look good together which gets awkward haha I mean can't a male and female be friends without feelings. " hey Noah!! I'm so glad to see you again what did you during our break?" " I slept and worked out a bit. Also had a vacation. You know what to much to remeber and say I have to go to math." He said. " right sorry do we have the same classes?" " yea." "Nice okay let's g." I get cut off by Ayden grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. My body didn't face him it was akward I could feel his dick. I saw Noah come to me. " Ayden fuck off leave Y/n alone she doesn't feel comfortable pervert you can't take control of her." Noah let's go of his grip and walks to his locker. Me and Noah get stared at by everybody as we walk to math class. I got a death stare from all most every girl. Everybody has a crush on noah because a he's protective charming and sweet. I mean I see why but still I feel like they shouldn't stalk Noah. I mean every girl is jealous of me because we are best friends. We sit next to each other I feel a paper ball hit me. I grab it from the floor. The note saids, " you better back my baby Noah bitch or I will break you. He's is mine I don't know who you are but you need to stop or I'll make you." I ripped the note and chuckled. I asked to go to the restroom and went. I had told Noah if we could skip and talk about what has happened in the 3 months we haven't seen each other. I heard him go in to the restroom. We went in the men's one. We sat down in the big stall and talked for what felt like hours. We didn't realize but lunch was about to start. Noah never had let me sit to close to him because of this one girl he likes called Madi and he doesn't want her to get the wrong idea with me which I understand. We heard the bell and ran out then bathroom going to the lunch tables. I sat down on a table then Noah saw Madi all alone at a table. " look sorry I have to go take every chance I have sorry Y/n" " it's okay I understand." He went to sit with Madi and then I felt somebody grab my waist. They wrapped there arms around my waist and to my surprise it was Ayden. I just sit there. " what do you want now ayden let go of me." " I want you baby. Now that your bodyguard is here I have you all to myself" " yea no I'm not your toy you little shit so fuck off." I punched him in the face and walked out the school.
Aydens POV:
I look up and see ayden with a bloody face. Wait that's was where y/n was sitting she must have punched him and left. I ran outside and saw y/n looking down and walking. Something was off.