Chapter One: Tris

I can't believe what I just did. I killed David. I quickly type in the code and run out of the Weapons Lab. I need to be there when everyone comes back. I can't wait to see Tobias again. It seems like it has been forever since I said goodbye to him in the atrium.
I run towards the entrance. Everyone that I see looks dazed and confused. When I get there, Cara and Matthew are waiting. "Tris! You did it." Matthew says with a wide smile on his face, even Cara is smiling. Matthew hugs me Cara pats me on the back when I see it. The truck that Amar, George, Christina, and Tobias left in. I start to run. Tobias must've saw me because he jumps out of the truck before it stops moving. I jump into his embrace wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses me. When we break apart he tilts my head up and puts his forehead on mine. "I love you so much and I'm never letting go of you again." he says. I unwrap my legs from his waist. "I love you, too and I'm never going anywhere." I say back. I hear a car door slam and Christina runs up to me. "Tris!" she yells and folds me into a tight embrace. I never thought I would see you again." she says. I know in that moment that she finally forgives me for killing Will.
Just then it starts to snow and we all go inside. Tobias has his arm around my waist. "Where's Caleb?" Christina asks. "I think he's in the dormitory." I say, but I'm wrong because he walks up to us a second later. He walks straight to Tobias and I. "Listen, I just want to apologize for all that I've done. You know I never wanted to hurt you. I just want to be your big brother again and not have to worry about hurting you." he says. Of course I want him to be my big brother again. I don't know why I was so angry, he didn't even know what was happened at the time, so I except his apology. "Apology excepted." I say and walk forward to hug him. He smiles. Tobias even smiles, too. I really hope that we can finally live in peace.

Author's Note
This is my first fanfic and I really hope you guys like it.
~ Anna 😃