《 10 》

Kana woke up to Katsuki smiling at her as he gently caressed her face.

"Good morning" Katsuki smiled.

"Morning Suki" Kana smiled back.

"Woah" Kana put her palm in between her and Katsuki's lips as he tried to kiss her "I need an apology "

"I'm sorry for what I said to you" Katsuki mumbled.

"You mumbled that's the first but to make this apology heartfelt make breakfast..... For everybody" Kana laughed at the suddenly change of expressions on Katsuki's face as he reacted to her statement.

"Okay... but first" Katsuki carried her of the bed throwing her over his shoulder. Katsuki carried her to the dinning room.

"Sit down here I will be right back" Katsuki instructed as he walked out of the dinning room.

Mina and Eijiro walked into the room in matching nightwears with Mina's pink hair tied up in a pink silk scaf, taking their seat round the dinning table. Yuki and Shoto were the last to come, Yuki wore Shoto's shirt.

"Yuki is that Shoto's?"Mina leaned closer to Yuki as she sat down beside Mina.

"Hmpm"Yuki answered, picking up her chopsticks.

"You must have had fun yesterday you guys were gone for an entire day" Mina smiled.

' what the hell Mina '

"Mina, stop bothering her"Kana yelled.

"Don't worry I was just leaving but by the way kana we are going to love Katsuki's apology breakfast and smart move getting him to cook for all of us in order to apologise to you "Mina said.

"Just shut up and eat weirdo"Katsuki yelled, earning a laugh from everyone.

"SHOTOOOOO"a voice suddenly boomed. Yuki noticed Shoto's expressions suddenly dropped so did everyone's as a huge man and a few other people showed up.

' Todoroki Enji what is he doing here?  '

"Shoto I heard what happe-"

"Oh spare me that crap we both know that you are here because I didn't deliver the sword "Shoto cut Enji off as he got up.

"Shoto I know that you didn't deliver the sword but I heard that you almost died trying....we never anticipated a spy among us"Enji said.

' spy who? '

"Spy?" Mina asked, looking confused.

"Yes, spy , that's the only way to explain the information leak " Keigo said.

"And the spy is either in the council or among you" Tokoyami added.

' the spy is definitely in the council '

"There is no traitor here Tokoyami Fumikayo" Shoto snapped.

' definitely '

"We never said that "Keigo waved his hands.

"Then what the fuck did you say a minute ago Griffin" Katsuki yelled hitting the table.

"Keigo let it be" Enji said, grabbing his shoulder.

"What is the importance of  the sword?" Izuku asked.

' yeah why did the Phoenixes want it so bad '

"well, It is literally a weapon of mass destruction, the magic in that sword is off the charts during the war. The Phoenix king used it to wipe out half of the mysticals on the battlefield"Keigo explained.

' what '

"But it can't work"Yuki blunted out.

' huh '

"And how do you know child?" Enji asked.

"The paintings and writings on the palace wall read that you have to be chosen for the sword to work" Yuki answered trying to hide her fear.

"How were you in the palace?"Enji asked.

"She is my companion and I asked her to follow me"Shoto said defensively, Enji looked from Shoto to Yuki then his eyes widened in realization that she was wearing Shoto's shirt.

"You can read that how? "Keigo asked.

"It is just a hobby I acquired at a young age. I could read ancient dragon text and ancient phoenix text by the age of 13"Yuki explained.

"Wow that's really good"Enji said as he made his way to her attempting to pat her shoulder but Shoto pulled her away from him immediately.

"I think that you have gotten everything you came to find and even more"Shoto growled.

"I think we should be going well now, young miss, it was a pleasure meeting you"Enji smiled as he walked towards the door with Keigo and Tokoyami behind him.

"What's going on?"Yuki asked when she noticed Shoto's defensive hugging position.

"Nothing"Shoto said.

"Shoto you are hugging me a little bit too tight"Yuki tapped his hands.

"Sorry"Shoto released her from his grip.

"Wait Yuki, you can read ancient texts" Kana said.

"Yes Yuki wow that is amazing"Izuku added.

"What other amazing things can you do that we still don't know of?" Mina asked.

" I don't know, I can't think of anything right now" Yuki scratched her head.

"Okay........soooooo when were you going to tell us that you are now his companion"Mina smiled.

"It's barely up to a week, Mina"Yuki protested.

"What?"Mina whined  as she noticed kana staring her down.

"Congrats"Ochako and Izuku said at the same time then laughed when they realized.

"Wow Shoto now all that is left is Denki"Eijiro said.

"Well I am going to win Kyouka with my charm" Denki smiled.

"What charm ....pervy charm?"Mina asked, lifting her brows.

"No"Denki protested as everybody busted out laughing.