Fuck

Stella and Kelly were at Molly's, after letting Renee go he was finally trying to guess Stella's underwear color. He was getting excited just by the simple thought of taking it off.

"Come on, give me a hint" he said laughing nerviously.

"No, you have to guess the color"

He just couldn't concentrate, the image of her perfectly naked body was all he could think about. And after giving it some thoughts, he got a color.

"Blue"

She smiled, he was right. They finished their drink quickly and hoped in the car, but Kelly was getting harder by the minute and he couldn't control himself. Home seemed far, but he drove really fast and in no time they got there. He opened the door in a hurry and closed it back even faster. His apartment was the closest so they went there.

He grabbed her dress from the bottom and lifted it up, and it was so Stella that she just had on some panties with no bra. He stared at her boobs while she took off his jacket and shirt. Leaving everything on the floor, and as excited as they were they didn't make it to the room. They tried the sofa, but while Kelly was taking off his pants and underwear they fell to the ground. But they were driven by the adrenaline by both of their bodies just wanting more of each other, Stella still had her panties on. And as Kelly started sucking on her right boob, he slowly was finding his way down. Leaving smooth kisses on her skin until reaching the blue panties she had told him about, he grabbed it with his teeth and took it off. But Stella already know what he was planning, and his blue eyes were looking through her soul. She closed her leg for a moment, already imagining his tongue in her vagina.

And as soon as he threw it away, he grabbed Stella thighs lifting her body a little above the floor and pulling it closer to him. He unexpectedly opened her legs wide, uncovering her smooth and well shaved vagina. She looked at him and grabbed his head. She was ready.

He dived in, tongue first. Slurping on her clit, she felt her whole body shiver. She was in for a treat. He swirled his tongue around, feelings every crevices in her vagina. She was getting wetter, her legs were starting to shake. He accelerated his tongue movements and she accomodated her legs up on his shoulders. She was loving how he would slurp whenever she was getting wet. His tongue movement were accelerating, and his grip on her thighs and booty cheeks was strong. She could feel his fingers though her skin. He let go of one thigh, and proceeded to slip his fingers in while he still licked cautiously on her clit. The warmth of his tongue felt even better, she let out a slight moan and held to his head even harder. The rapidity of his fingers going in and out of her was making her grab onto the little bit of hair he had on his scalp

"I'm gonna come" she moaned loudly as arched her back.

Her moan was exciting, she wasn't able to catch her breath properly. She wanted him to stop but she also didn't, she felt her body go. And with just a bit more of him sucking on her clit, she came. And squirted a bit on him. And he saw that with more coming in and out of her vagina, she was squirting more and more.

"You like that" he said flirty as he licked once again.

This time he twisted his tongue inside her hole, it felt good. And after he knew it was time, he grabbed her waist gently and pulled her to him. He took his dick in his hand he knew she loved when he did it. He gently touched her with it and then penetrated her. It felt like he was completing her. He started pouding her insides.

But the position they were in wasn't good enough, so they decided on doggystyle. Stella arched her back just the way Kelly liked it, spreading her legs opened he caressed her back and then gently slapped her ass cheek. He couldn't help but rub her pussy with his hand before inserting his penis yet again inside of her this time a bit more direct. He started hitting hit back and forth, each time faster than the last. And the sound of her ass cheeks clapping and filling the whole room made him feel powerful. So he kept going, Stella held onto the sofa, biting her lips as no sound was coming out of her mouth. She needed to feel more and still in doggy style, she lifted a leg up on the sofa and Kelly went in ever harder. Gripping on her waist, slidding his hand down to her neck choking her slightly.