Introduction/Timeline

Welp, I've written fanfics before, but this is my first story on this site, so good luck to me lmao-

Earlier this year, I got very invested in the Masked Singer and am currently following Season 5. Either way, me being me, I couldn't resist creating my own AU related to the show, as well as my own characters...

A bit of a heads up, a number of the featured pairings will be Mask x Mask OC, and I'll probably be adding on a little more characters as I go?

The stories won't be explicitly connected to each other all the time, but they do all take place in the same universe, so I have a small rundown of my current planned ones. I'll try to complete them in order - I've actually already planned out the sypnoses of multiple stories, but I'll edit the list as I add and remove some things?

(Also some of the stories might be more nonsensical than intended, don't take them too seriously haha)

Welcome Party (DONE) - Night Angel's younger cousin moves to Masktown, but doesn't seem very big on her welcome. She does, however, open up to a certain spaceman. (Astronaut x OC)

Blinded by the Light (DONE) - Sun meets one of her newest fans.

Alone Together (DONE) - Rabbit is ditched by his friends at a theme park. Fortunately, they ditch Fox as well. (Rabbit x Fox)

Supernatural (DONE) - Queen becomes intrigued by a newcomer (Prequel-ish before Welcome Party) (Wizard x Queen)

The Ocean Maiden (DONE) - The masks encounter another newcomer from the ocean. (Turtle x OC)

Back In Masktown (DONE) - The Season 5 masks who have recently been voted off return to the town.

My Choice - (DONE) Kitty attempts to get rid of her confusing feelings for Frog by going on a date.

Delicate (DONE) - Turtle and Siren get to know each other on their first day out. Unbeknownst to Turtle, Siren has a huge burden on her shoulders.

Magical Mentor - Enchantress drops by Masktown.

Personal Protector

Hearts Off

Something To Talk About

To The Moon and Back

I See Stars

HashtagDino

Royal Sorcery

Good Enough

Close To You

Treat You Better

Mystical Crowns

TO BE UPDATED

The next chapter is probably going to be my list of OCs...