10

Everybody stand up and give me a applause

All I got is "Well done snakey!!", "I didn't know you can sing this well!!", "it's beautiful!!", "I love it!!".
I give everyone a big smile and a bow then Draco approach me and give me a chanted rose, Lucius smile ear to ear and say "well our Lizzy a applause again!!". Everybody claps again, after that all my friends lead me to their sitting lounge when we finally sit there Blaise start to asked me questions "how old are you? Lizzy" I answer " I'm 14 years old" then he say "oh so we will attend the same year". Everybody start to asked me a lot of questions like "what house will you be sorted" it's a little silly how am I gonna know my future...

then Pansy interrupt us by sitting on Draco armchair and try to sit on his lap with make everybody make a disgust face "Drakie-poo I miss you, do you like my dress?" Like I say at first that her dress is very revealing that make it obvious that she tried to catch his attention but Draco ignored her and asked "Lizzy at that day in Diagon alley with your dad" at that moment Blaise who drink water splash it all at Greg and Vincent "umm I mean godfather...decide to make you choose your own pet, what did you choose?" He asked I raise my brow and say "did you eavesdrop me" he give me a cheeky grin. I scoff and say "I chose a owl candle a snake" then he asked "snake?" "Oh I am paselmounth" with my answer they all look at each other with knowing look. We have a good time ignore pansy at all. After got back home me and my dad decided to head to bad, after change to my pjs I slip under cover and have a peaceful sleep....