𝟬𝟬𝟲 chronicles of a rich bitch

Start from the beginning

Gathering up her hair, Annabelle used the hair tie on her wrist to put it up into a bun. She pulled a couple of strands from it out, a thin brow shooting upwards at the noticeable smirk that rested on Xavier's lips as he stared at her.

"A blowjob in the morning? What have I done to deserve this?" Xavier cockily questioned, standing to his full height.

Annabelle scoffed at his comment, a short laugh falling from her throat. "There's lotion in the bathroom, why don't you help yourself out." She rolled her eyes, pulling down the spandex shorts she'd changed into last night, which had hiked up while she was fast asleep.

"We didn't fuck, if that's what you're mad about." He assured her, running a hand through his curls to get them away from his forehead.

"Aren't you just great with words?" Sarcasm trailed in her words as she briefly glanced towards the alarm clock on the nightstand, a heavy sigh leaving her lips when she realized that she had about twenty minutes until she had to get home to try on stupid dresses for the stupid charity event that was taking place at her stupid home.

"I like to think that I am." Xavier grinned widely, peeling the black hoodie off of his body due to the stench of beer that lingered from it. His hangover was already kicking in, and if that heavy stench was left to travel up his nostrils for any longer, he'd puke.

Ignoring him, Annabelle walked towards the bathroom connected to the room. Flipping the light switch upward, she gasped in horror at the eye bags that were lying below her brown orbs. Grazing her fingers against the dark markings, she quietly whimpered under her breath. She was seriously praying that concealer would cover these up because god forbid her minor imperfections getting captured by the blinding flash of the camera.

"Your parents have that thing going on tonight, right?" Xavier questioned, his eyes roaming around the room as he searched for his missing phone.

Annabelle reached for one of the many toothbrushes that were packaged. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, stupidly nodding her head before realizing he couldn't see her. "Yeah, why?" She inquired, ripping the toothbrush out from its package so that she could run it under water before placing some toothpaste on it.

"My parents are contributing to the cause." He briefly explained, his voice growing less muffled as he stepped into the bathroom, heading towards the other sink to mimic Annabelle's actions.

Through a mouthful of foam from the toothpaste, Annabelle muttered a simple 'oh'. She could give less of a shit about this whole event taking place at her home tonight.

Around two minutes of silence later, a gag erupting from the back of Annabelle's throat ripped through the silence. Spitting into the sink, she cupped her hand, gathering up a good amount of water before gurgling it to get rid of any toothpaste in her mouth.

Ridding her mouth of the mint-infused paste, Annabelle wiped the water from her mouth, jumping in horror when she looked behind her to see Xavier standing there.

"When I die of a heart attack, you're to blame." She pointed a finger at the reflected version of himself in the mirror.

Laughing at how dramatic the Monroe girl was, Xavier gripped the counter, Annabelle's back now pressed up against his chest with his soft lips brushing against the delicate skin on her neck.

"No." Annabelle swiftly turned around, regretting it instantly because it only made this position even more enticing.

"C'mon, we've got a few minutes to kill." He whispered, bringing his hand up towards her face, his thumb drawing circles on her cheek.