RaghVi TS - Part 1

Plot : Raghav and Pallavi are now married for last five months. They both married each other because their mothers wanted so. In the initial weeks they ignored each other but with time everything came to place. They got back to normal with their cute bantering.

It was only yesterday when he got to know about all the things that happened in the past and all the lmisunderstandings got cleared.

Now he is guilty for what he did and he don't know how he will apologize to her he knew she already forgave her. he never saw the anger in her eyes but only disappointment. So he decided to meet Pallavi at her boutique as she will be there now and apologize to her.

On the way back to home from her boutique Pallavi saw Raghav near the tea stall, he was on his phone cursing someone

She was happy to see him, she chuckled at his antics and thought it must be Harish who he is cursing.

Her trance of thought broke when she saw a car recklessly coming towards raghav from the opposite direction.

she screamed " get out of the way raghav, move but he couldn't hear her as he was so engrossed in his phone.

Pallavi ran towards raghav and pushed him. Car hit her and run away.

Raghav couldn't process what just happened, he pulled himself up and ran towards the direction where pallavi was lying drown drenched in blood.

Raghav took her head in his laps and started sobbing, " saree k Dukan, nothing will happen to you okk, we will go to the hospital now and everything will be fine

He picked her up and carefully place her in the passanger sit of the car. Than he started driving fast towards hospital.

saree dukan please speak to me please keep your eyes open, we will reach hospital soon please" he cried"Raghav i never told you this but i love you Raghav and i don't hate for anything you did i never ever can hate you.. i was just angry with you" she spoke with great difficulty and fainted..

Raghav reached hospital with Pallavi and Started screaming for Doctor. Doctor came and took her to the OT.

Please save my wife doctor, Raghav pleaded.

We will do our best Mr. Rao, doctor assured

Raghav was waiting restlessly outside the OT, Meanwhile he informed Harish and Farhadd about the accident and they also came there..

One Doctor came out ofListen Mr. Rao asa injury kuch jada serious nhi thi humne yreat kar diya hai but apki wife ka kafi blood loss ho gaya hai humne already ek unit blood de diya hai par unhe aur bhi blood ki jarurat hai, ..

Apko jo chaiye ap woh kijiye, don't worry about money, Raghav interrupted

Listen Mr Rao, hum koshish kar rahe hai blood arrange karne ka,but apki wife k blood group kafi rare hai aur hunare kisi bhi blood bank mein blood available nhi hai,so app jjldi (AB-ve) blood arrange ki jiye otherwise your wife will make it..

What do you mean by she won't make it.. kesa hospital hai jo blood bhi nhi hai.. meri wife ko kuch bhi hua na toh mein iss pura hospital ko aag laga dega.. Raghav demandedAnna please apne app ko sambhaliye, Uahini ko kuch nhi hoga hum abhi blood arrange kar lenge, app please khud ko sambhal liye.. Farhaad requested.

Raghav controlled himself and spoke Frahaad Harish tum dono blood arrange karne k koshish karo mein abhi aya...he spoke

Anna but aap jaha kaha rahe ho.. they both asked but he didn't bother to reply and went away.

.

To be continued..

Let's see where Raghav went and what future holds for them.
.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.