"So how old you is he asked"

Seventeen you??

"He laughed and said ohh so you ah lil baby"

I looked at him sideways

Okay well how old are you? I asked him

"I'm nineteen" he said

I didn't say anything I jus stared at him for a while until I spoke

You aren't that much older than me you know that....right I said slowly and he laughed

"I am though because who the fuck still seventeen" he said

I squinted my eyes at him and laughed lightly. Well okay how old is everyone else I asked

Quinn is 16, K is 21 Santana is 20 and saint is 18. He said

I already knew kamiya was 17 so I'm guessing that's why he didn't say anything about her.

Well okay I nodded. I got up and looked

Down at kamiya on her phone

Ima run down the corner store real fast okay I said

"You wanna borrow my car" she asked??

Nah it's right there I'll be back

I wasn't worried about being by myself since it was still light out. As I saw the corner store come into view I saw three niggas posted up outside of it. Omg I mumbled to myself before walking in, as soon as I walked in one of them followed me.

"Let me get the 10 luv"

He looked wayy older than me and before I could even reply I felt a hand go over my shoulder and the guy standing in front of me automatically backed up.

"Shit my bad tana I ain't know this was you the random guy said nervously"

I looked up and seen Santana with a mug on his face.

"Fuck out my face zero" Santana said

The guy quickly turned on his heels and walked out. I walked towards the counter and started paying for my stuff before I could grab the bag Santana grabbed it and walked with it outside.

I was super confused since he was being rude to me yesterday but I wanted my snacks so I followed him. He was getting in a shiny black Audi and honestly I wouldn't mind riding in something like that. I went up to his window and knocked on it waiting for him put it down, get in he said before I could even say anything.

I didn't even reply I just walked over and got it because at this point i was like WELL whatever. The walk back to the house wasn't even long but since he wanted to give me a ride I wasn't complaining.

The car ride was silent since it was only two minutes. As soon as we pulled up to the house he locked the car doors. Like okayy??? Weirdo. I looked at him and he just got on his phone ignoring me I unlocked my door and he locked it again but this time made eye contact with me.

"Can you let me out please"

"No" he said looking in his glove compartment.

He pulled out bag of weed and started rolling up. I looked at him one time and and then looked back at my lap.

Kamiya🥰
Where are you??

Santana is keeping me hostage in his car.

Kamiya🥰
BITCHH okayyy fw a grown nigga rq I'll text you later.

Huhh? Girl come get me I'm scared.
Read 6:15

I sighed and put my head against the window.

"Why you was at the store by yourself" he asked

I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders

"Don't be goin to no corner store without anybody next time Ight"?

Alright I mumbled while he sparked up the blunt and looked at me.

"Open yo phone"

"Why"

"Because I said so"

"No"

He stared at me for a while before grabbing my phone and putting, it up to my face and letting Face ID do the job for him.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down at my lap. Few minutes later he gave me back my phone and I didn't even bother to go see what he did.

After he finished smoking he unlocked the door and i got out not forgetting to get my snacks. We walked inside together and I sat next to Quinn and kamiya.

You was smokin?? Kamiya asked

I shook my head no and looked at Santana. He was so out of it. We held eye contact for a little while until I broke it and looked up at the ceiling. Okay I wanna go home now I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, today has been weird like really weird honestly.

Can we go home now I looked at kamiya I'm getting tired I smiled lightly yea sure she said looking for her keys.

We boutta leave bye y'all kamiya said

Bye lil baby monti said

I smiled and said bye to everyone while Santana just rolled another blunt.

I got home and did my regular routine. I haven't seen my mom in forever thought while putting on some lotion. All while putting it on I got a text from a random number

404-239-4517
Wassup bae

I laughed already knowing who it was

Hi friend

404-239-4517
Ion do friendships you my bae stop playin.

I'm not actually🕴🏽

404-239-4517
Right okay. Whatchu doin bae

I'm boutta gts actually so bye

404-239-4517
Funny. I'll catch you tmr don't even worry bout it.

I laughed closing my phone. My dad called later that night and I we talked like usually until he had to go and I had to go to sleep.

Hey🕴🏽 somebody let me know if this book is even good like it would be really awkward if I kept writing and it's trash.