Best Gaming HP 15s Laptop features and reviews 2021

Are you looking for the best laptops at a medium price?HP launched the HP 15s Intel Core i3 laptop. HP laptops are designed with a very portable and lightweight design to use a student and office easily. It's one of the best comfortable and affordable laptops at this price segment. This laptop is designed with a powerful 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processor with integrated Intel UHD graphics, and the laptop serves a dual purpose- both work and games. It includes 8 GB DDR4 RAM, which gives you smooth and seamless multitasking, and it expands the internal storage up to 512 GB SSD storage. Due to SSD storage in it, you get to see speedy performance and quick responses. This laptop has 15.6-inches FHD Micro-edge, anti-glare IPS display, which significantly enhances the viewing experience. It has an FHD IPS anti-glare display, which gives good colour picture quality at all angles. This laptop contains a 41 Wh battery, which stands up to 9 hrs, and it has in-build speakers, which provides better audio quality. Additional features, Bluetooth v5.0,Wi-Fi 6,HP 720p HD web camera. This laptop is available online at Poorvika. We provide 2-hour fast delivery, or you can collect your order from your nearest Poorvika store.

https://www.poorvikamobile.com/hp-15s-intel-core-i3-11th-gen-8gb-ram-512gb-ssd-15s-fr2006tu