ch 58

Next part.

After month of that incident..
Haseena was sitting quietly on the bed thinking all these. Anubhav came and sat beside her. He took her head and put it on his chest and wrap his arms arou her.

Anubhav- haseenaji..

Haseena - hmm

Anubhav- plz kuch kha lijiye

Haseena - nai hame nahi khana plz thodi der ke liye ese hi raiye na and tighten her grip on his hand and sleep..

Anubhav saw her sleeping and goes to flashback before week what happened

Main Flashback start..

All were scattered seeing blast..
Ammi just stood for five mins and faint. Veer hold her. Then he moves her to ambulance. She was taken to ambulances. Kavya and billu also went after them. Commissioner sir and all team members went there.
All was destroyed.. even there were many bodies lying lifeless in that monica was there. She too died in bomb blast.

Santosh was not in sense. She started crying bitterly. Like some one had put burden on her..

Cheetah was crying and consoling Santosh. K'H was there with pushaji who just stood like statue.
From backside a voice came..

Anubhav- kya hua ap log ro kyu rahe hoo ham log zinda hai
All turned

Anubhav was with karishma and haseena was standing but her head was on anubhav shoulder. He was there beside her holding her properly.

Santosh went and touch karishma like as she is seeing any dream.
Karishma smiled on her antics and hugged her- santu ham hai koi sapna nahi dekh rahi ho. Both separated.
K'H ran towards her and hugged her tightly because he got his doll back.

All moved towards them.

Commissioner sir- anubhav ap log bahar kese aye? Nahi hame laga ki

Haseena in weak voice- ki ham log maar gaye na.

Cheetah- ha madam sir ek min ke liye hamri to saase aatak gai thi.

Anubhav- hua yu ki

Flashback.
Both went inside.
Monica was sitting on the arm chair and looking towards haseena who was tied.

Anubhav - haath upar.

Monica was shocked and stand up- tum log yaha kese aye

Karishma- jaha pe maddam sir vaha pe karishma singh ye baat na  yaad rakh na

Anubhav- surrender kar lo varna

Monica- varna kya and switch red botton by this bomb got started.

Monica- koi zinda nahi pache ga

Karishma- tumare bhai ki tara jail jane ki taiyar karo kyuki ham log to sahi salamt yaha se jaayenge aur vo bhi maddam sir ko saath leke.

Monica- kya vivaan arrest ho gaya

Anubhav- ji ha aur yaadi apko gyaat na ho to Aayesha jiii bhi arrest ho chuki hai aur bayan bhi dediya hai.

Monica- itni jaldi ham nahi haar manenge. And was about to shoot haseena. Karishma gave a kick on her hand by her leg and bullet got on other side of haseena. Karishma was fighting with her. Here anubhav went and free haseena. He put bomb side. While karishma was best in self defence. She defeated monica. And saw timing was just 2 mins left.
Monica grabbed this opportunity and was about to din but Before she ran karishma fires her and did encounter.

Karishma- bhaiya ap bhabhi ko leke bahar jaiye ham aate hai

Anubhav- ap kaha ja rahi hai but before he complete his sentence. She went bring some documents
Anubhav was shocked to see her doing this. She was burning some photographs of haseena with some other guys.( Mention in her engagement)