Chapter 1 the war

Once several years ago 1 wolf named leader death claw went to a war with other wolfs.A volcano was erupting during the war of the wolfs clan. The flames and the grey tribes. The wolfs claws where sharp like a knife. The teeth where like an arrow. The wolfs scratch and bit the others. The wolfs where killing others! " leader we are losing the war" 1 of the wolfs says. "keep on fighting" says the leader. Then the volcano erupted! burning down the wolfs 1 bye 1 the wolf we're killed! 1 wolf was left he was the leader. He was the only 1 left but then bam!!! 1 lava rock hi him on that rock was the fire element. When he got up he was in the volcano on his chest was the fire element. His fur where red hot with orange and yellow flame pattern in him. He jumped out as fast as he could and smacked his paws on the ground and got his claws out. The enemy's leader was standing right in front of him. "so you are still alive" says the enemy. The enemy's leader called some shadow wolfs to come. the army attacked him! bam! he was dead. the fire element on his chest glowed like a star. Oh my claw his ultra power. the wolf got so giant he was also glowing hot red! he yelled "you must die now" his fists where on fire. bam! he wipes out the army. "you are next" he says and he killed the leader!