Zoia just nodded, acted like that didn't bother her one bit even though it a hundred percent did.

"I'll talk to her, bye Zozo," he said before walking his way towards the fourth year Hufflepuff who's currently talking to her friends.

Zoia sighed and looked around for Monica again. She felt heavy weight on her chest after her encounter with Harry and decided to get another glass of butterbeer.

Finally she saw Monica dancing amongst the group of teenagers.

Feeling free, she decided to joined her and dance with her. She's definitely not drunk but she's a hundred percent tipsy which makes her dance like she's never danced before while she could hear Ginny applauding her.

"That was something Zo," someone said behind her as she was getting her fifth glass of butterbeer.

"Hello Harry, how was your talk with Mia Wilson?"

"Eh," he shrugged. "Wanna dance?" he offered her his hand which she gladly took.

After they dance for what it feels like a long time, Harry suddenly stopped dancing and looked at her in urgency.

He then walked away from the crowd.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

He didn't say anything and went inside of the bathroom right away. Then it clicked at Zoia's head especially after she heard a couple of flushes from the toilet.

"You good there?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered with a hoarse voice.

"Do you want some water?"

"Yeah."

Zoia then left to get a glass of water and charmed it so it's warm. She then knocked at the bathroom door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes."

She then saw Harry sitting on the floor with his back rested at the wall while his glasses are slightly crooked as he looked completely exhausted.

"Here," she said offering him the glass of water.

She then sat next to him and said, "your glasses are crooked you idiot." She started fixing his glasses while he just stared at her. As she was finished, she noticed he was staring at her the entire time. She immediately went back to her original position and started to fiddle with her fingers while looking down, hiding her blush.

"How did you get warm water?" he asked.

"Charmed it."

"Smart you are," he complimented her before he started to drink the warm water she gave him.

Her stomach did a flip at the compliment but she kept a still face upfront.

"Thanks," she replied.

"I hate my life right now," he groaned. "It was so humiliating that you had to witness that." Obviously talking about what happened the other night.

"S'alright," she patted his shoulder.

"How are we just become friends this year. Aren't your family close with The Weasleys? That's what Ron told me," he said.

"Yeah we are, kind of?"

"Then why aren't you friends with Ron? We could've been friends years ago!"

"Who said I wasn't friends with Ron? We're just not close."

"Why aren't you both close? Aren't friends supposed to be close?" he frowned.

"Not always."

"Why aren't you guys close?"

"Jesus you're just like a child when you're drunk. We're just not close, there's no deep explanation — wait there's Ron, hey Ron!"

Suddenly Ron entered the bathroom and looked completely stunned looking at the two sitting on the floor.

"Hey? What are you both doing here?"

"He threw up," she said who looked at Harry who's currently half asleep half awake. "I think you need to bring him to his dorm. I was about to look for you actually, thank God I don't have to."

"Hey Ron," Harry waved at the redhead while giving him a goofy smile.

"Yeah, hi Harry," Ron chuckled at the sight of his drunk bestfriend.

"Why aren't you close with Zozo, Ron?"

"Zoia?"

"Of course Zoia," Harry laughed.

"Er- we are — close," Ron shifted uncomfortably.

"Liar liar pants on fire," Harry sang.

"Yep you're going to bed," said Ron. "Thanks Zoia. I know he's a pain in the ass."

"I heard that!" Harry exclaimed.

"Ok now I'm going to my friends. Good luck Ron," she patted the redhead's shoulder and left the two.