"What?"

"Foods taste better at parties."

"I thought you were going to say something inspirational," Ginny scoffed.

"That is inspirational!" Zoia exclaimed. "Anyway, what's up with you and Dean?"

"We've gotten closer. . . as friends still," said Ginny.

"I thought you liked Luna?" she frowned.

"She's not interested in me," said Ginny. "Hermione told me to keep my options open, it's good for me and maybe Luna can also notice me more by that."

"Well. . . do what you think is best for you Gin. Don't play around with Dean or Luna's feelings though," said Zoia.

"I won't," said Ginny. "Talking about our lovers, what's up with you and Harry?"

"Nothing. We're friends and he's currently snogging some fourth year," she scoffed.

"Ouch," Ginny patted her shoulder. "Told you he's not worth it. Better move on as fast as you could, like me."

"Well yeah and now you're completely smitten over someone who keeps on rejecting you as well. Same difference, really."

"Zoia!" Ginny gasped and pretended to be hurt by her words.

"So dramatic," Zoia rolled eyes.

"Love you Gin, but I'm going back to Monica now," said Zoia before she kissed Ginny's head and left the couch which Ginny slapped her back as a way to return her kiss.

As she was looking around for Monica, Harry approached her.

"Zozo! You came!" he beamed before he hugged her.

As she was hugging him, he could smell his scent mixed with firewhisky and butterbeer.

"Are you drunk?" she frowned.

"We're at a party! Live a little! You want some?" he offered her some firewhisky.

"I'm good with butterbeer, thank you," she said.

"Suit yourself," he shrugged. "I almost didn't recognize you! You're a blonde! I like your brunette hair better though."

"You're not the only one thinking that," she scoffed. "It's only for a day though, the blonde hair."

"Good!"

Zoia rolled eyes. Your crush saying your hair is ugly is definitely something you're not looking forward to.

"What's that girl's name?" he asked her while pointing at the brunette girl he just snogged earlier.

"You literally snogged her earlier, how can you not know her name?"

"You saw that?" he asked which she just nodded. "Well like you said, we were snogging. Didn't get a chance to ask her name."

"I believe her name is Mia Wilson, a fourth year from my house."

"She's nice. . ." he said while looking at the girl.