"You can't talk to her anymore or we're done."

"What? That's absurd!"

"Fine then. We're done."

"Cho, let's just leave, we can talk it out alright."

"Oh you do now?" Cho scoffed.

Suddenly Michael chuckled. In a second Harry turned to Michael and punched him in the face which Michael did the same in a second. The boys were fighting and Zoia was surprised no teacher showed up since they're being quite loud.

Zoia pulled Harry from the fight, "Harry it's enough, let's just go."

"Yeah, listen to your girlfriend Harry," Cho glared at her before looking back at Harry again. "You know, we do the same routine every day. You bore me, Potter!"

"Fine, if you're really that unhappy with our relationship I guess we're really done," he said firmly, pulling Zoia away from the scene.

"We need to take care of your cuts and nosebleed Harry," she said.

Harry just nodded at her and did not say a thing.

"Do you want to go to Madam Pomfrey?" she asked and he shook his head.

"We're near my common room, I have some things that can take care of your cuts and nosebleeds, do you want to go to my dorm?"

Harry was silent for a while until he nodded his head again. A heartbroken seriousness struck hugely that he couldn't hear or feel anything besides the terrible aching in his chest that's eating his inside at such an exponential rate.

As they entered her dorm, her three roommates widened their eyes at the sight and eyed her basically asking what happened with their eyes. However, Zoia answered with get out I'll explain later look.

Harry's now sitting on the side of her bed with her next to him. She gave him a tissue for his nosebleed while she's healing his cuts and wiping the blood out of his face and knuckles.

"You should've punched him once and leave him Harry or else you won't be this hurt," she said.

He wasn't even paying attention to anything and just looked straight at nothing.

As she was cleaning his blood, his body started to shake and he started to sob.

"She f-fucking cheated on me," he sobbed as he looked down.

Zoia put down everything and side hugged him which he reacted positively by leaning to her side.

"What did I do wrong? Did she hate me fighting that bad?" he sobbed. "She really thought I would cheat on her?"

"You didn't do anything wrong Harry. I don't know that much about your relationship but even if there's a problem in your relationship she should've never cheated," she said to him as she rubbed his back.

"God I'm so pathetic crying — over a girl," he said. "I just thought we were happy — I was happy."

"I'm so sorry Harry," she comforted him.

"I don't get it, I really don't get it and she accused me of cheating after I caught her cheating on me? I never thought about cheating on her ever," he said.

"It's not your fault Harry. . ."

"They probably weren't snogging, maybe they were just talking," he straightened himself up.

"Harry. . ." she just looked at him, who was in complete denial. "They weren't talking."

"They could Zoia! Like we are right now! The distance of our faces is quite close but we're only talking," said Harry.

"Harry, they were snogging," said Zoia softly.

"She really c-cheated," he finally said to her.

"And dumped you."

He then ran his fingers through his hair as he heavily sighed.

"Do you want me to get Hannah or Ernie to bring you to your dorm? They're prefects," said Zoia.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Half-past ten," she answered.

"Ernie's probably sleeping and I don't want to bother Hannah, it's alright, I can get back on my own, I have the Marauders Map remember?" he joked or at least tried to.

"If you're hungry after your fight, you can go to the kitchen on your way back. The kitchen is literally next to our common room, just tickle the pear at the portrait," she suggested.

"Yeah, I know, I've been to the kitchen before," he chuckled.

"Oh sorry, I thought you didn't know," her cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment.

"It's alright, but thank you Zoia, truly. Maybe I'll stop by and greet Dobby," Harry finally smiled after minutes of crying.

"You know Dobby the House Elf?" she frowned.

"Yeah, free him. He was Malfoy's elf. Dobby visited me multiple times during the summer to my second year. He warned me about all Malfoy's evil schemes for me, hence why I was able to get back at him and all of his plans backfired. As a thank you I tricked Malfoy to free him since he was abused at The Malfoys. Heard his dad was bloody pissed at him for that," he explained.

"That's very noble, of you Harry, who would've thought," she teased him.

"I'm always noble thank you very much," he said cockily.

"I'm really sorry if I were the cause of-"

"No, it's not your fault, don't worry," he cut her off and gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded in return.

"As much as I enjoy our conversation, you need to go back to your dorm or else we'll both get in trouble," she said.

"We won't unless someone snitch. Trust me I know," he smirked.

"Eurgh," she made a disgusted face at him and pushed him to the door. "Goodnight Harry."

Before she knew it, Harry hugged her tightly crouching down a little bit as he buried his face to the crook of her neck. Zoia gladly returned his hug and rubbed his back.

"Thank you Zoia, truly," he said softly.

"Anytime," she smiled at him. "Oh and by the way, what should I tell my roommates if they asked what happened to you?"

"Just tell them the truth," he said.

"Oh okay," she said.

"Alright, see you tomorrow Zoia!" he said before he left the room.

Zoia then went back to her bed. She laid down with her back while looking up. She could still smell his scent.

Five minutes later, her roommates came back and bombarded her with questions which she answered in complete detail.

All of their jaws dropped not expecting this information at all.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Future me: I wished I used an OC instead of Cho but then I have to change the whole plot of this book especially the whole OOTP chapters, therefore I'm sorry to Cho simps bc I am too a hardcore Cho simp (': Please restraint yourself from using any offensive terms and comments towards anyone in this fict. Cho will get a redemption arc, and Zoia and Cho will somewhat be friends later on! (More specifically HBP chapters)