☁️ ↬ N i c k n a m e ❀

Italic : Saiki
Underlined : your thoughts ([edit] ah there's none of your thoughts on this chapter---)

Uwuwuwuwuwu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that good, Kusu♡?"

You were at Cafe Mami, on a date with your boyfriend. You were sat in front of him, holding your cheek with your hand, and staring at him while he was eating his coffee jelly.
"It is. ...wait, what did you say?" "I asked you if it was good~" "No, i mean, how did you call me??" "Oohhh, that! Well, your friends give you a nickname don't they? So i thought i should give it a try too! Isn't that cute?" "Actually, they just call me by my last name. ...wait, they're not my friends!!" "Fufufu~!♡" "Anyway, i'm just going to finish my jelly and leave." "Oi, are you giving me up!? We are on a date, did you forget?" "I know, i know. You have the right to come with me." "How's that, "the right" !?...Hey, where are you goiiiiiiiiiiing~" He just smirked and left the cafe. "Hey, wait for meeeee!you caught up with him running and took his hand. "Now we can go, Kusu~" "S-stop calling me like that!!" "But thats cute ♡ and i want to find you a nickname~" "Why? You can just call me by my first name." "Yes but there's already people who're calling you by your first name." "What's the big deal with that?" "I want to call you by an exclusive name! I thought of several, but they were all taken! Ku-chan for exemple. Your mother calls you like that doesn't she?" "Well... i guess i'm not able to understand. If it pleases you, then..."  "Hehe! I won!" "I don't see where's the victory though---"

                                                      T i m e s k i p

[ n e x t   d a y ,  7 : 4 9 a m ]

You were...late. Saiki is used to wait you in front of your house at around 7:30 am to go to school, but it seems like you woke up 10 minutes late. "Holy craaaaaaaaaap i'm freaking late!" You didn't want to make him wait so you ran as fast as possible. Luckily, he was still here. "Yare yare, you're late Y/N." "I know! I didn't even eat! Why did you wait for me? You could've just leave before me." "...actually i don't know. But that's not the point, we have to hurry if we don't want to be late, now." You're right. Let's--" "Oh, and i almost forgot." He handed you something. "Uh? What is it?" "You say you didn't eat, right? As clumsy as you are, i bet you didn't bring anything else for later. So take it."He put it in your bag since you didn't seem to want to take it. "Now, let's hurry." He took your hand and started to walk. You didn't have the time to say anything.
You two arrived to school and luckily you weren't too late.

                                                      T i m e s k i p

Morning classes ended and it was lunch time. So as usual you brought you chair in front of Saiki's desk. "About that bentô... i decline it!" "Why? I gave it to you, just eat now." "I still décline it" "What a pain..." He started to open the box "Uh?" "Then, if you're that stubborn, let's share it." ... "EHHHHH!?" "I don't want to, but whatever." "What are you talking about!? There's only one pair of chopsticks in the box!!" "I don't see where's the problem." You stared at him. "What? I told you to eat it but you don't want to. It can't be helped then. But if you're not okay with that you can borrow someone's chopsti--" "Nah, it's okay if it's you. It's just that it's my fault if i didn't bring anything and i really don't care about not having a lunch so i don't want to take yours!!!" "I'm not hungry either anyway-"
"Hey guys, what are you talking about? Seems like you're debatting about the same thing since a moment!" It was Aren. "Kuboyasu-kun!" You exclaimed. Then a crowd started to form and all the team was here now. All the team includes Nendo, Kaido, Aren, Teruhashi, and others who were behind them. You didn't know why they were all glancing at Saiki and you, but it was pretty awkward. Saki sighed and replied to him : "Don't you see that you're embarassing Y/N? Can you all get out?" "Wow, you're cold as always, Saiki-kun!"~ Someone replied. "Tch" *livai voice actor intensifies-* He took your hand and stood up. "Let's go, these jerks don't seem to plan on let us alone." "Hey wai--" one second later you were out of the classroom. "Wow, you seem pretty upset today Kusu!" "I cannot support these idiots, thats all." "I guess you're kind of Tsundere after all~" "I'm not. My name isn't Saiki Kumagoro." "You're totally a tsundere saying this!" "Anyway, let's find another place to eat." He said walking away. "As you wish Kusu!" You joined him. "Stop calling me like that..!!" "Buuut you said it was okay!" "I did but it's actually embarassing." "Whatever, i love to see you flustered fufufu!" "Are you sadistic?"

You two settled on the rooftop. "Now we're still in the same situation" "No, we aren't." "What do you mean?" "If you don't want to eat, i'm going to force you." "Eh?" He opened the box, picked a piece with the chopsticks and put it in front of your mouth. "Dah heck are you doing????" "Shut up and open your mouth." "Aw you're rough.." "Cause you're stubborn." "But---" "Stop, it's already you're 10th but. Don't worry about me, i'll get some coffee jelly." "Can't be helped then.. you're as stubborn as i am.~" "I guess i am. Now open your mouth." "I can eat by myself though..." He blushed realizing. "...yeah" "Pfffttttt~~~~" you laughed loudly. "Whats so funny?????" "I'm sorry but---pftttt-- you're so adorable when you're blushing i can't----help it!!!!" "What???" "Nevermind, nevermind. I'll do it." You opened your mouth. "Yare yare..."

The End :3

B o n u s :

It was the end of the day and you were on your way to go home with Saiki, Nendou, Kaidou and Kuboyasu. "Well, i discovered a new part of you today Kusu~" "H-hey! Don't call me like that in public..!" "What d'ya mean a new part of my partner?" Nendou asked. "Fufufu~ nevermind~♡"

The Real End :3

A/N
I just have this stuck in my head so : YO, AIBO! RAMEN IKOZEEEEE!
Srry ;-;
And
I apologize this story suck once again TwT i didn't have inspiration
First i found the "Kusu" in the one of Saiki K's endings (it's my fav music from the whole show i'm sorry but--- i listen at it all the time--- the name's "Duet♡ Shite Kudasai") and after writing this story i found out that Kaidou called him like that in an alternative reality lmao i didn't even remember i think it's in s3 ep 2 but not sure---
Anyway, i have too much oneshots ideas but feel free to request, who knows, i'll may write it!
Baiiii