☁️ ↬ C u d d l e s ❀

(You and Kusuo are dating is this oneshot OBVIOULSY)

Italic : Saiki
Underlined : your thoughts

Contains a lot of OOC Saiki ig--- anyway,

E n j o o o o o o o y ! ^^

"Humm... i feel like i forgot something..." You were currently doing your bag because your boyfriend Saiki invited you to sleep at his place. "Anyway, i'm so exited! It's not the the first time, but still! Oh i remember what i forgot now!" You approached your bed and took the little plushie on it. "I can't tell him that I still have a plushie, so i'll make sure to hide it in my bag during the day." You thought.

T i m e s k i p

6pm
You were in front of the door of Saiki's house. You rang. Saiki's mother opened up : "Oh, Y/N, that's you! We were waiting for you! Come in, come in! ^^" I'm glad to see that his mother is sweet as always!
You came in, and Kurumi called Saiki : "Ku-chan! Y/N's here!"
...no response. "Well, he's may busy... anyway, i have to go now, i'll be at my parents' place with papa this night so you two have the house only for you! And feel free to text me if you have any problem!" She said. "Okay, thank you very much ^^" "Spend a good night!"
At the moment she left, you saw Saiki coming down the stairs. "Sorry, I couldn't show myself when she was there, she's quite embarrassing when it comes to you" he said looking away and rubbing the back of his neck." "No problem hehe, my parents are the same."

T i m e s k i p

And so, you spent a wonderful evening with your boyfriend (may i write the evening in another chapter?), you watched movies, ate coffee jelly, and did many other things. Now it was finally time to sleep.
"Oh Y/N, come to think of it, where do you want to sleep? I haven't prepared anything." "It's fine don't worry. And well, i don't know, as you wish." "Then take my bed, i'll put a mattress for me."

M i n i t i m e s k i p

You were now lying on Saiki's bed while he was next to you on a mattress. But even though you were in heaven just thinking that you were sleeping in his bed, you couldn't sleep without your plushie. You tried to grab your bag quietly, but it failed and all of it content spilled making loud noises. "A-ah, i'm sorry, i'm going to tidy up--" Saiki turned around and asked : "Say, why are you trying to absolutely hide this plushie from me?" "E-eeeh!? You saw it!???" "I'm a psychic so i knew it from the start." "Damn, that's right! Why does author-chan make me forget that in every oneshot!?" Saiki sighed. "So, what's the big deal about this?" "H-um, nothing, it's just, sometimes, i'm kinda stressed, so i have to hug something..." "You're stressed?" "Well...yeah? I mean, you probably can't understand this since you can read minds and all, but for many people, school, exams, and all kind of stuff are stressful..i guess? Anyway, when thats the case i just cuddle my plushie... this is may childish, but thats how it is!"
...

"Then, do you want us to cuddle?"

"U-uh??" "I mean, since you're stressed and all, if you have to cuddle something then do it with me." "Oh boy. Heaven again?" You didn't know what to anwser. "Yare yare."
It was dark, so you couldn't see anything but you felt your cover off and a second later Saiki was now facing you in the bed. You were a blushing mess. Saiki took you in his arms and whispered in your ear : "I don't want you to be stressed. If anyone bothers you just tell me, kay?" "O-okay..." you replied flustered. "K-kusuo.." "Yeah?" "Well... now that you're here... i mean, it's not like the bed was too small or anything..." "So you're saying that you want me to sleep here too?" "...yeah." you wrapped your arms around his neck and went closer to his face that made you both blush. "W-well... as you wish."

The End :3

Actually, i was running out of ideas so the end sucks. Idk wts. So bai!