"They're at colossal studios filming it." Kelly told them "ah, move out!" Gustavo yelled as they all ran out but Kelly stopped them as she saw the security camera "E! News..tv, web, and instant mobile update crews!" Kelly told them "how did they get here so fast?" Carlos asked "because there the fastest entertainment news team in the world. And I hate them! And I don't want you talking to them till you talk to James and Chloe. Now, take the back door." Gustavo told Kendall as he ran off.

"Don't worry, Gustavo. I can handle these guys." Carlos told them putting on his helmet as Logan quickly took it off "Don't worry, Gustavo. I can handle Carlos. So he doesn't do anything scandalous." Logan told him "All right! Let's do this." He told them as they all then walked out of the front of Rocque Records.

"They're they are! Are Chloe and James actually dating, is that why they wrote the song together?" A women newscaster asked "are they in love with each other?" A man asked "is everybody in Big Time Rush in love as well?" Another women asked.

"We have no idea, how anyone found out about the song." Gustavo told them as Logan brought Carlos away from the press and over to a bench where and old lady was sitting "okay, okay, just stay here and do nothing." Logan told him as he turned away "they're best friends." Gustavo told everyone as a bee started buzzing near the old lady and Carlos "they hang out alone all the time." Gustavo added "they care a lot about each other." Kelly told everyone as Carlos began to blow on the bee.

"They're both good singers." Gustavo told everyone as Carlos started swatting at the bee "they go to the movies." Gustavo told them as Carlos then smacked the old lady in the head as she screamed "Carlos hits old ladies!" One of the women news casters said "The other half of Big Time Rush aren't in love, they're Big Time Jerk faces." Another women said "Carlos is a jerk face." The man told them as they all ran off "bah!" Gustavo yelled as him and Kelly walked over to them.

"I..I..I saw The whole thing! He never touched her!" Logan told them "I was just swatting a bee away." Carlos told them as the news van drove by "it's okay. They are gonna look at the footage and realize that you were just helping her, not hitting her, right?" Kelly asked.

"Tonight on E! Big Time Rush's Carlos Garcia slaps a granny? Don't miss the shocking details tonight at 8." The news man told them "you know that does look like he's hitting her." Logan told them.

Kendall and Jo walked onto the set of the music video as it looked amazing, there was a whole crew, a giant balcony with doors attached to it and a tree to the side as there eyes were wide "well, this is definitely a big deal." Jo told him as Kendall was looking for James or Chloe through the crowd of people, finally seeing James who was dressed all nice and getting finishing touches as the director yelled "just wanna be with you, take one." And all those people near him ran away as James stood up straight standing on the outside scene while Chloe was in a make shift bedroom "and action." He yelled as James started to sing.

"Mmm, yeah
I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our future's coming soon
We're being pulled
A hundred different directions

Chloe with the last part came in singing as well in a nice white dress with her hair curled.

But whatever happens
I know I've got you
You're on my mind
You're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
We'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart

They both sang as Chloe was looking at a picture of James in her room while James looked up at the balcony as both of them started dancing around as they sang.

All I wanna do
Is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can't do
I just wanna be with you, only you
No matter where life takes us
Nothing can break us apart
You know it's true
I just wanna be with you