020. ROCKTOBER

Going on tour with the boys was what Chloe could say was an experience, you had the bad times where the boys pranked her, came onto her bus to take showers or to get away from the other boys

Going on tour with the boys was what Chloe could say was an experience, you had the bad times where the boys pranked her, came onto her bus to take showers or to get away from the other boys. Then there were the good times when they would stop to get food and just hang out.

But nonetheless the tour had come to the end and right as the boys got back they headed straight to the Palm Woods as Kelly had booked Chloe a hair salon appointment before they even landed back home which relaxed Chloe from all the stress.

Which didn't last long as the boys were still waiting in the lobby when she strolled in with her suitcases as she saw Miss Collins handed all the boys there missed homework assignments "and there's my angel! Who did all of her incoming school work before she left for tour." She told the boys as she waved to Chloe as they turned around but stopped seeing her new hair.

"Nice hair." Logan told her as he then freaked out over the homework making all of Chloes relaxation wear off  "guys, guys, chillax. The tour is over. We're back at the Palm Woods, and everything is gonna be cool." Kendall told them up until they saw Jo.

"If you think you can steal me from my old boyfriend, you're right." Jo said holding a paper as a new guy had his arm over her shoulder and they walked off to the pool as Kendall fainted "here we go again." Chloe sighed as she smacked her hand against her forehead.

Chloe was soon sitting in her apartment as she scrolled through the comments on her page and noticed how much people enjoyed the concert, waiting for more songs but really enjoyed 7 things which surprised Chloe especially during the tour.

But then she saw people getting excited about her performing at Rocktoberfest and everybody asked for 7 things which made her excited.

It was then the day of October fest as Chloe was all ready in her jeans, cool shirt and leather jacket as she waited with the boys on the sidelines "are you ready for rocktober?" The announcer asked as the crowd cheered and her and the boys looked through the curtains seeing all the fans "oh, it really is a rocktober miracle." Logan told them.

"The entire Palm Woods is here, old and new." James told them as Chloe looked to Kendall and nudged him "she'll be here." She told him and then Kendall looked at her "how do you know?" He asked and then Chloe laughed "cause if she cares about you the same way I do, she'll forgive you." She then put her arm around his shoulder as Gustavo arrived.

"Okay, we're gonna perform four songs, and we're gonna start with the city is ours." Gustavo pointed to the list as Kendall took a breath "I want to do the new one." He told them as they all looked at him except for Chloe "really? I don't think we've rehearsed that one enough." Kelly told them as Kendall looked at them.

"Just trust me." Kendall told them as Chloe pulled him into her side "he's got this." They all told them as the guys ran on stage.

"Get a call on a random afternoon
I pick it up and I see that it's you