Richie Tozier

Richie ran out of the building he was about to do stand up in, barfing over the railing that overlooked the city he was in. He'd traveled a lot of places to do his stand up comedy, but never once had he thrown up beforehand. The only reason he had, is the call he received from Mike. Mike Hanlon. He hadn't seen any of the losers in, well, 27 years.

"What the fuck? You were fine like 5 seconds ago!" His assistant noted, surprised by what he'd just seen. "Who... who was it? Who called?" He asked, wondering what the hell could cause a reaction like that. "Rich? You're on in two minutes... you good?" He asked. After a long pause, Richie finally responded.

"I... I'm fine." He said, going back inside, his assistant following after. They got to the stage, standing behind the curtain. "How do I look?" He asked his assistant, shaking as if he were cold.

"You... your hands are shaking, Rich. Just try to calm down, okay?" He told him, patting his back.

"Okay, okay. I'm calm. I'm ready." Richie replied, going onto the stage. He started saying his comedy sketch into the microphone, gaining a few laughs from the crowd. Although, soon into talking, memories from Derry flooded into his brain, drowning out all his previous thoughts. This included the rest of his sketch, which caused him to just stand there awkwardly, with lots of people staring at him.

"You suck!" He heard a woman yell from the crowd. He stood there, chuckling awkwardly as thoughts traveled through his mind. About Derry, about the losers... about Eddie.

IT Chapter Two - Rewrittenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें