"What?" I say knowing it's Tori.

"Let's start going home, and I'm sorry for what I said earlier, can you forgive me?"

I turn to my sister to see her, Jade, Beck, Andre, Cat, Robbie and his puppet Rex.

"Wow, I see you brought people, just get in the car." I say angrily.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone gets in my car, some arguing over seats.

Jade decided to sit next to me instead of her boyfriend, since Tori is sitting next to him.

As I get in the drivers seat I turn in the car and the music, as I like to do that when I'm focusing on the road.

The song on the radio is "Not Nice" by party next door and is one of my favorites.

With one arm on the steering wheel and the other in my lap tapping I hum to the music.

"So you a musical genius or something?" I hear Andre say from the back of the car

I look in the rear view mirror and reply "No, why would you think that?"

"Well you sounded pretty good, and you have good taste in music." Says Cat.

I chuckled "Nah." I say plainly

"Then how did you make it into Hollywood Arts, you have to be good at something, don't you." Jade says.

"Yeah I guess so." I say.

"Stop trying to be all mysterious Y/n/n, she's a dancer and an artist, she claims to not be a good singer but we all know she's good, and I've heard her rap a thousand times." Says the sister.

"Tori, just put it all out there why don't y'a." I say.

"Is this you house guys?"

"Mhm." I say going into the garage."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As we arrive at the house everyone rushes in spreading out.

I close the door behind us as I see nobody else would do it. Lazy bitches.

"I'm gonna give you guys a tour if you like." Says my annoying sister.

"Yeah that'd be cool." Beck said.

While they were having their little conversation I move to my room with a few snacks.

I take a shower and change into more comfortable clothing.

Grey sweatpants and a white tee

I decided to not put in any boxers because I'm going to be staying in my room all day. (it hurts to type this 😭)

I go to the gaming room I have inside of that room and start playing a whole bunch of games.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

About a couple hours later, I'm still inside of the gaming room with my headphones on and I feel someone watching me.

I turn around to see Jade entering my room with Tori's pajamas on.

"Tori said we could spend the weekend over here." She says.

"Uhhh, cool." I say turning my attention back to the game as a new round just started.

"Soooo, what are you playing?"

"Warzone."

"Cool, cool."

"Go left, they should be camping in the building there." I say to my teammates.

"What?" Jade says in confusion.

I shake my head.

A couple of minutes into the round it's almost ended.

"Are you good at the game."

"Jade, just watch."

As I am the last person alive on my team going against four other people I snipe the first one that's on top of a building.

The next one does by me throwing an explosive towards them.

And the last two die by me trowing an knife and a no scope to the head.

I look towards Jade as the screen says victory.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

As I mute the microphone on my headset about to get off of the game Jade asks a question.

"Can you teach me how to play?"

"Sure, why not."

I was about to get out of the gaming chair when she sits on my lap.

I stiffen up at the contact and I feel something harden below me.

Jade looks back at me with wide open eyes.

"What the fuck is poking my ass?"

We both look down at the same time to see my boner. (Damn)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Me when writing this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Me when writing this

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I hope you like this story, this was my first ever story and I honestly don't like it, but you might so imma continue just for y'all. (Edit)