Issues

Chapter 2˚ ༘🎬┊Issues"Can you teach me how to play?"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Y/n

Chapter 2
˚🎬Issues
"Can you teach me how to play?"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Y/n

I walk out of the lunch area and throw away the food that has not been eaten by me.

Instead of going to my locker I go to my class earlier than everyone else. My next class is dance which I am kind of excited for.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone starts slowly showing up to the class and to my surprise I see Jade. We make eye contact for a couple of seconds then I quickly look away.

The teacher then gives us an assignment that we are going to be doing for the day.

"Today we are going to be having a group assignment." The teacher says.

A few groans go echo around the classroom
"Whether you like it or not, anyways here are the groups for today."

The teacher then pins a paper onto the bulletin board in the front of the classroom.

Every student except me goes to the front of the classroom to see when there partner is.

"Looks like it's you and me." The recognizable voice says.

I look up.

"Sadly." I murmured as the person I looked up to see was the one and only Jade West.

"Do you have something against me, or do you just not like people in general?"

"Take a guess, Jade."

"Both."

"Mhmm, good guess." I say leaning on my arm facing the raven haired girl.

The bell rings and the teacher says "Well, that's it for class, this is turned in on Monday so do this while your home, enjoy your weekend."

I get up from my seat without taking another look at Jade.

As this was the last class I had with anyone I knew, I decide to sleep through the next one I had.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As it's the end of the day I go to my dull looking locker and take my backpack out and go to my car.

I sit outside of my car to wait for my slow sister who I don't wanna talk to.

I'm on my phone scrolling through The Slap as I feel a hand tap me on my shoulder.